James Horton Kofoed. Is he for real as nothing adds up?

TC1

Jun 16, 2024
UK
Grown man gets left by his friend in a bar and needs to be consoled by an elderly couple whilst his friend comes to collect him ? Eh … James ???

You always have been a drainer though Tbf but come on …..

How did the windows get smashed twice ? You stated last night that you hadn’t had them replaced yet 🤔

Your time of milking people on this app is clearly over …

People ensuring that folk know what you are is not trolling BUT thank you for sending more and more people here .

Ps even ya fangirls must be thinking “he wants the trolls to come but he blocks them instantly”

Gaining weight yet has cancer . That’s a first 🙌

Anyone new here … JUST GOOGLE HIM .

And to the fangirls … ya supporting an utter scammer 🤣

Ps - James …. Over 5k views and 54 likes … if you plan to go missing I’d defo tell someone as literally no once cares enough to notice .

Last edited:

weeKiddo

Mar 11, 2024
Uk
Just so we clear this all up not even those neighbours he mentioned gave his address and its not just them who are talking the full estate is & his ex…… I got it from a new paper article when he was fighting with chris the neighbour which then took me to google maps thats HOW we came across it. No one personally gave that out just to clear that up james!

TC1

Jun 16, 2024
UK
Just so we clear this all up not even those neighbours he mentioned gave his address and its not just them who are talking the full estate is & his ex…… I got it from a new paper article when he was fighting with chris the neighbour which then took me to google maps thats HOW we came across it. No one personally gave that out just to clear that up james!
It’s posted further up ….. I defo don’t agree with giving someone's address out .

Jun 28, 2024
yorkshire
So, just to confirm. Since February he’s been diagnosed with bowel cancer, had the tumours removed, suffered more than one serious bleed and been rushed into surgery, (all without a prolonged hospital stay and no kind of bowel resection or bag required). Then, he’s had secondaries discovered on his lungs, had those removed (without losing half a lung or once again having any kind of prolonged hospital stay) and been on icu several times.
Then he’s nipped off on holiday just a few days later, been traumatised by his mate both on and off the plane, returned home, started chemo, had his windows smashed with poo through his letter box etc.
he’s also had a fall from height, been airlifted to hospital, not broken a single bone or damaged himself (after several major surgeries) and been discharged a few days later.
Man is a true miracle 🤩

Cooper131517

Jun 14, 2024
Berkshire

Has he stolen the story do we think ? 🤔

After all his attempts he would of surely been sectioned for 28 days for assessment

I don’t believe that was James, I think it’s another story he’s taken as his own. To be airlifted would mean serious life threatening condition otherwise they’d have transported by ambulance. He was sat up in his hospital bed being his usual dickhead self and zero sign of injury.

Last edited:

Mulberrybush

Jun 6, 2024
north West
That is 100 percent stolen 😂😂😂😂😂
Yes and very easy to prove too. Only have to ring the police and air ambulance stating concern thatvit may have been him and they will confirm or deny. They wont give details but will say if it wa him or not.

Funny that his injuries were so bad, he fell from a height, needed air ambulance, but managed to be on tt all that day uploading then deleting videos, then did a couple of lives looking remarkably well and someone walking past him saying ‘hope they find out what’s wrong with you’.

As for him posting personal videos of Jaq, wow, he is lower than low. Thats stalking and harassment as he likes to say a lot. I hope she takes action. He is unhinged. Thought he was moving to his new build mansion anyway 😂😂

That photo of his house, his Range Rover must be parked somewhere else eh? 😂

Kaysey14

Jun 12, 2024
Chichester England
I don’t believe that was James, I think it’s another story he’s taken as his own. To be airlifted would mean serious life threatening condition otherwise they’d have transported by anmbulan. He was sat up in his hospital bed being his usual dickhead self and zero sign of injury.
Did he actually post this ? I’ve just done a google search and this happened on he 12 June !!!!

Attachments

• IMG_3862.jpeg
    IMG_3862.jpeg
    241.2 KB · Views: 57

Kaysey14

Jun 12, 2024
Chichester England
I don’t believe that was James, I think it’s another story he’s taken as his own. To be airlifted would mean serious life threatening condition otherwise they’d have transported by anmbulan. He was sat up in his hospital bed being his usual dickhead self and zero sign of injury.
Did he actually post this ? I’ve just done a google search and this happened on he 12 June !!!!