James Horton Kofoed. Is he for real as nothing adds up?

bud

Jun 15, 2024
scotland
I think we all know where this is heading. Someone is planning a disappearing act and claiming to have been kidnapped or something as equally far fetched. He’s not making money of comments and reposts etc so needs to make some money which is why he keeps going live.. pathetic.
is lisa gonna be keepin us all updated with the search party

01rachel

Jun 20, 2024
west sussex
Grown man gets left by his friend in a bar and needs to be consoled by an elderly couple whilst his friend comes to collect him ? Eh … James ???

You always have been a drainer though Tbf but come on …..

How did the windows get smashed twice ? You stated last night that you hadn’t had them replaced yet 🤔

Your time of milking people on this app is clearly over …

People ensuring that folk know what you are is not trolling BUT thank you for sending more and more people here .

Ps even ya fangirls must be thinking “he wants the trolls to come but he blocks them instantly”

Gaining weight yet has cancer . That’s a first 🙌

Anyone new here … JUST GOOGLE HIM .

And to the fangirls … ya supporting an utter scammer 🤣

Ps - James …. Over 5k views and 54 likes … if you plan to go missing I’d defo tell someone as literally no once cares enough to notice .
In no way backing him up as I don’t believe a word he says regarding cancer as I AM stage 4 with lung mets… u can and do gain weight due to some of the meds ( won’t mention which ones to fuel his fire)

Jun 18, 2024
surrey
he is just going to dig himself into a bigger hole, the more stories and lies he posts especially if he is getting gifts and not forgetting if he is saying police, hospitals involved etc is deception and fraud and it will all go against him down the line. Does he not realise that the police can obtain proof straight away?? And when you put everything online, proof will always be there….. im just sitting back now and am gonna watch him completely fall apart when it all catches up with him.

Jun 18, 2024
surrey
he is just going to dig himself into a bigger hole, the more stories and lies he posts especially if he is getting gifts and not forgetting if he is saying police, hospitals involved etc is deception and fraud and it will all go against him down the line. Does he not realise that the police can obtain proof straight away?? And when you put everything online, proof will always be there….. im just sitting back now and am gonna watch him completely fall apart when it all catches up with him.
Oh and not forgetting forging letters and paperwork

broadstuff241

Jun 12, 2024
uk
All these suicide attempts but never once been admitted or sectioned to a mental health ward. Always serious injuries. If you did go through with something like that and gave yourself such serious injuries surely you would be sectioned/transferred for treatment once the medical side is sorted especially after apparently attempting so many times…. 🤷‍♀️

LG83

Jun 16, 2024
Glasgow
All these suicide attempts but never once been admitted or sectioned to a mental health ward. Always serious injuries. If you did go through with something like that and gave yourself such serious injuries surely you would be sectioned/transferred for treatment once the medical side is sorted especially after apparently attempting so many times…. 🤷‍♀️
You’d be surprised. It’s very hard to get sectioned so an attempt, especially if you regret it, won’t see many people sectioned.

Multiple attempts, possibly.

Trojan Horse

Jun 22, 2024
South Wales
It’s incredible the level of detail he has on the most pointless bull s, even to the point of saying about someone sting their pants. But very little is said about his cancer. The reason all these so called trolls are talking about him.
Also how he said he was airlifted to hospital due to the nature of his injuries and how he went live to show he was hospitalised. Yes I saw him live that evening and with absolutely no injuries at all.

rubyroo

Jun 4, 2024
Belfast
He still appears to be posting anything to deflect away from the main issue here….. the thing people are troubled by and doubting on here is whether his cancer diagnosis is real and receiving donations off the back of it. If he has faked or exaggerated a cancer diagnosis, it is absolutely disgusting.

I’ve said it a million times - show your proof James, you kept showing some apparent book of evidence in your live last night. Once you show the proof of diagnosis (bowel cancer which spread to the lung), then no one will be speculating over it anymore. Do you want this to continue for attention purposes? I don’t get it?

Jun 18, 2024
Manchester
I’ve said it a million times - show your proof James, you kept showing some apparent book of evidence in your live last night.
He has his book of evidence 🙄 I bet ours is bigger and more importantly, actually honest. We have evidence going back years that he is a lying, thieving conman who’s been at it long before TT.

Jun 18, 2024
Manchester
It’s incredible the level of detail he has on the most pointless bull s, even to the point of saying about someone sting their pants.
One fact we do know is he has Chrons. As a sufferer he surely knows how cruel it is to try to shame/embarrass somebody who has had a loss of control over their bowel. Small point but it just sums him up, no real empathy towards anybody despite making himself out to be a hero for all these causes.

weeKiddo

Mar 11, 2024
Uk
When this all first started I received messages and this was one of them - very long so i dont know how to get it in one picture so copy and paste from my messages ……

His family knows exactly what he is and nothing will surprise them. I just wanted you to be aware that they are not just sitting back allowing him to con people out of money and have tried on many occasions to put a stop to his lies, but it's very difficult for them without proof as it's their word against his.
As to regards to him being sectioned they have tried that also and hit a brick wall with mental health as he won't give them consent.
The consent thing is a massive obstacle as he has total control.
He is a compulsive liar, narcissist and believes his own lies. which makes it very difficult for anyone that tries to help him and he has no regard for anyone that cares for him. He can't have a relationship with anyone because he can't help but lie about anyone and anything.
He only thinks of himself and doesn't care what he does to get what he wants.
This is all I have to say now. Everyone has to just keep reporting him to the police so that they will eventually investigate him further and expose his lies