James Horton Kofoed. Is he for real as nothing adds up?

Jun 18, 2024
Manchester
I questioned her but she has no evidence, what a surprise.
Iā€™ve looked at her TT, no posts about her health. Lots of posts about the health of her rabbits and Guinea pigs, even a post about the health of her phone battery but nothing about her own health or any cancer treatment.
Maybe she genuinely has it which would be a shame but Iā€™m suspecting that sheā€™s just lying for him. She comes across as possibly vulnerable and easily manipulated. I would personally not pay any attention to her posts and avoid engaging with her, Iā€™m not sure that she could cope with any questioning.

Cooper131517

Jun 14, 2024
Berkshire
Iā€™ve looked at her TT, no posts about her health. Lots of posts about the health of her rabbits and Guinea pigs, even a post about the health of her phone battery but nothing about her own health or any cancer treatment.
Maybe she genuinely has it which would be a shame but Iā€™m suspecting that sheā€™s just lying for him. She comes across as possibly vulnerable and easily manipulated. I would personally not pay any attention to her posts and avoid engaging with her, Iā€™m not sure that she could cope with any questioning.

I agree with you after having looked at her TT, I do worry however that she has financially supported him with his GFM. She hasnā€™t said sheā€™s seen him have treatment just seen him at the hospital which we all know he loves a hospital tour to get some good photo opportunities.

Glitzy Koala

Jun 18, 2024
Manchester
Hey Glitzy, is there any way you can watermark your photos? Itā€™s becoming evidently clear how depraved & unhinged Jimbob is. Iā€™d hate him to use your photoā€™s as his own at a later date.šŸ’—šŸŽ—ļø

Hi šŸ‘‹ is that the comment Cafe thing at the bottom of the picture?
I think they are if you click on the actual picture? Technology isn't my best friend and I've tried to edit them to add it but can't find an option to do it if the Comment Cafe thing isn't the one?
Thanks for the heads up šŸ„°

Glitzy Koala

Jun 18, 2024
Manchester
Hi šŸ‘‹ is that the comment Cafe thing at the bottom of the picture?
I think they are if you click on the actual picture? Technology isn't my best friend and I've tried to edit them to add it but can't find an option to do it if the Comment Cafe thing isn't the one?
Thanks for the heads up šŸ„°

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240701_191704_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240701_191704_Samsung Internet.jpg
    169.4 KB · Views: 95
Jun 13, 2024
Earth
So I saved & cropped your original just to kind of show you how easily people like James will steal images. Iā€™ve an app which will watermark photos so Iā€™ve quickly just done these two with ā€œGlitzyā€. Hand on heart Iā€™ll delete these off my phone now, just wanted to make you aware of what can be done to semi protect your images in future.šŸ’— @Glitzy Koala

Attachments

• IMG_0800.jpeg
    IMG_0800.jpeg
    255.6 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_0799.jpeg
    IMG_0799.jpeg
    312.3 KB · Views: 95

rubyroo

Jun 4, 2024
Belfast
You reckon James has sent her over to Sarahā€™s post to cover for him? šŸ¤”

Attachments

• IMG_5415.jpeg
    IMG_5415.jpeg
    165.8 KB · Views: 92
  • IMG_5416.jpeg
    IMG_5416.jpeg
    173.2 KB · Views: 94

Glitzy Koala

Jun 18, 2024
Manchester
So I saved & cropped your original just to kind of show you how easily people like James will steal images. Iā€™ve an app which will watermark photos so Iā€™ve quickly just done these two with ā€œGlitzyā€. Hand on heart Iā€™ll delete these off my phone now, just wanted to make you aware of what can be done to semi protect your images in future.šŸ’— @Glitzy Koala

Ahhhh I see...thank you so much.

You guys on here are absolutely fantastic and I challenge him to use the pics without getting jumped on by people on here šŸ¤£

I tried to show enough to prove that proof isn't difficult when you're a cancer patient without showing too much but I'll definitely think twice before posting pics again šŸ™ˆ