James Horton Kofoed. Is he for real as nothing adds up?

Mulberrybush

Jun 6, 2024
north West
I’ve looked at her TT, no posts about her health. Lots of posts about the health of her rabbits and Guinea pigs, even a post about the health of her phone battery but nothing about her own health or any cancer treatment.
Maybe she genuinely has it which would be a shame but I’m suspecting that she’s just lying for him. She comes across as possibly vulnerable and easily manipulated. I would personally not pay any attention to her posts and avoid engaging with her, I’m not sure that she could cope with any questioning.
I agree, I looked at her profile now. She does seem vulnerable. And sadly these are the type of people that James wants to prey on.

Jun 17, 2024
Cumbria
Its incredibly sad as I looked at that girls tiktok and she'd posted I think in 2023 a video of her 21st, and her videos aren't your typical 21yr old.
I followed someone else similar who lied about absolutely everything and still does but she had her set of gifters one being an incredibly vulnerable woman who had social workers. A group of us found where she was and notified social services who spoke to her, once social services got involved and the woman was asking questions said tiktokker dropped her like a stone and blocked her. It was absolutely horrific as this woman genuinely thought this tiktokker was her best friend when we all knew she was treating her as a cash cow. It all unfolded on fb the woman begging the tiktokker to unblock her. Nasty nasty people about

Jun 8, 2024
UK
I honestly hand on heart cant wait to see his come back to that ladies video and all these comments james everyones got questions even more so now!! Well done to our purple candyfloss @icansmellthebull 💜 outed him and now everyones opening their eyes! Dont give the other lady abuse like you did our vicki you fat baw heed freak.
Awww thank u xxx

broadstuff241

Jun 12, 2024
uk
You reckon James has sent her over to Sarah’s post to cover for him? 🤔
Nobody who works in such a place will comment because he have their registration/job on the line if they said that! Plus they would know it’s bullshit some staff are probably dying to say was he do on icu but they can’t! She’s just repeating his words lol plus no patient is in ICU with just a obs machine in the room that’s not even attached probably staff just popped out and got side tracked for something and he decided to do a quick live! That’s was the live that made me for sure this was all bollocks.

Cooper131517

Jun 14, 2024
Berkshire
Its incredibly sad as I looked at that girls tiktok and she'd posted I think in 2023 a video of her 21st, and her videos aren't your typical 21yr old.
I followed someone else similar who lied about absolutely everything and still does but she had her set of gifters one being an incredibly vulnerable woman who had social workers. A group of us found where she was and notified social services who spoke to her, once social services got involved and the woman was asking questions said tiktokker dropped her like a stone and blocked her. It was absolutely horrific as this woman genuinely thought this tiktokker was her best friend when we all knew she was treating her as a cash cow. It all unfolded on fb the woman begging the tiktokker to unblock her. Nasty nasty people about

Yeah when looked earlier today I thought this isn’t good, she looks like the type to be easily manipulated by him and I wouldn’t put anything past him.

Jun 18, 2024
Manchester
Yeah when looked earlier today I thought this isn’t good, she looks like the type to be easily manipulated by him and I wouldn’t put anything past him.
As tough as it is reading her comments, everyone please be kind to her. Looks like she’s another victim of his manipulation, she just hasn’t realised it yet.