James Horton Kofoed. Is he for real as nothing adds up?

LG83

Jun 16, 2024
Glasgow
Aw the icu nurse has done a dirty delete and scratted off to the land of make believe already! Just goes to show, there’s many more of us calling out his lies than there are supporters. I think they assume if they make up some bs and try and shout us down by using lies that we will back down.. nope
Was this the “nurse” that said she knew he wasn’t lying because he knew stuff he couldn’t possibly know, without being in that situation?

What a load of bollocks. I have followed him closely for a while now, before this thread started & people started to get wise to him. Nothing he has ever said, has made me think “oh, he’s defo telling the truth” & as a genuine ex ICU nurse, quite the opposite.

Cooper131517

Jun 14, 2024
Berkshire
Was this the “nurse” that said she knew he wasn’t lying because he knew stuff he couldn’t possibly know, without being in that situation?

What a load of bollocks. I have followed him closely for a while now, before this thread started & people started to get wise to him. Nothing he has ever said, has made me think “oh, he’s defo telling the truth” & as a genuine ex ICU nurse, quite the opposite.

Yes that’s the one

P1neapplec4t

Jun 19, 2024
uk
James this wasn't even you, this was a man in Preston that split up with his partner and lost his job. He worked at garfoor foods In Preston...And he's an Asian bloke so unless cancer changed your ethnicity it ain't you.
1000019463.jpg
James you utter numpty 😂

Oooo look at you trying to be the big man. You will find us? We aren't fing hiding you pleb. You're right about one thing tho karmas coming, for YOU.

Jun 18, 2024
Manchester
This is becoming farcical now James. Surely you must have realised that the more nonsense you spout, the more people expose your lies. In turn, people stop following you and come onto this thread out of curiosity.
And despite the narrative that you attempt to weave on your web of TikTok lies, nobody on here wishes you any harm and nor have they ever said so. The only thing people want is for you to stop lying and scamming people for money & to face legal justice. It’s not too late to turn your life around, you’re still a young lad but you’re perilously close to ruining your future if you keep this up.

cheekyk

Jun 13, 2024
Manchester
James this wasn't even you, this was a man in Preston that split up with his partner and lost his job. He worked at garfoor foods In Preston...And he's an Asian bloke so unless cancer changed your ethnicity it ain't you.
1000019463.jpg
Hes more arsed about proving he was airlifted rather can proving hes got cancer. That seems to have gone now 😂