James Horton Kofoed. Is he for real as nothing adds up?

LollipopLand

Jun 15, 2024
Newcastle
He had a little folder that looked full of what he called evidence. He had some images possibly from an endoscopy or something. He's probably nicked them off Google and mocked up the other supposed evidence he has. Like that letter he did, which was full of mistakes.
He's definitely getting more aggressive with people, he's starting to show the real him. He told one person her mum should have swallowed her. He's really vile.
He will have them from his endoscopy.
I got imagines like that sent to me with a copy of my results. It’s not uncommon.

Jun 28, 2024
yorkshire
James, darling, we know you read here, so I have to let you know that you need to try just a tiny bit harder to get your lies to stick and here’s a fine example. Your plane you claim to be on, it isn’t at Manchester airport today, neither has it been at all last night or later on. They all have their own equipment names and flight markers. I do love a good evidence game though, so keep them coming 🥰

Attachments

• IMG_0168.jpeg
    IMG_0168.jpeg
    128.3 KB · Views: 79

TC1

Jun 16, 2024
UK
Headline - REAL cancer patients wife calls out scammer so he needs a break from social media so grabs some fake pics/ pops to the airport for breakfast . Have they popped your chemo on ice so you can still use it on Friday ? 😎

I’d say “hope you get a nice tan” but since your fall and latest air ambulance rescue on the 12th are now Asian so it’s not really applicable 😂

James - we haven’t won .. yet … but I’d say we are 95% there judging from your likes and subscriptions . Have a fabulous “trip” 🙃

#livingyourbestlife 😂

Last edited:

TC1

Jun 16, 2024
UK
James, darling, we know you read here, so I have to let you know that you need to try just a tiny bit harder to get your lies to stick and here’s a fine example. Your plane you claim to be on, it isn’t at Manchester airport today, neither has it been at all last night or later on. They all have their own equipment names and flight markers. I do love a good evidence game though, so keep them coming 🥰
It’s actually flying from Manchester to girona . Delayed till 11.15 am . Medical emergency ? Forgot his chemo ? 🤣

Attachments

• IMG_2206.png
    IMG_2206.png
    170.5 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_2205.png
    IMG_2205.png
    127.2 KB · Views: 64

P1neapplec4t

Jun 19, 2024
uk
Lmfao this is hilarious. James you really are a dumbarse!!!

P1neapplec4t

Jun 19, 2024
uk
But he’s undergoing chemo with a history of complications, he’s proving us right with every post he makes.
Chemo every Friday.
It's fine to put it on pause tho while you jet away. What a pillock.
Enjoy your "holiday" James, tho we all know you're just sitting in that crappy flat coming up with your latest bullshit story.
I'm certain we will see you very soon, cos you just can't stand to be away. You thrive on the attention. I'm loving every second as well, you are making yourself look more stupid as time goes on and more people are finally seeing thru it all.
Wheres the post from last night James? The one about the article you claim is about you. Yet you aren't Asian. Rofl rumbled again so you removed it. Honestly I've had dumps with more intelligence than you.

Jun 17, 2024
Cumbria
Do we have any proof the incident on the 12th was an Asian guy ? I’ve hunted high and low 🤔

All I can find are the 2 matching news articles
I actually asked an AA recovery guy in work last night (i work just off motorway) obviously cant take it as gospel, I only remembered garfoor as my friend worked there and he said it was a cess pit. Rather odd he deleted it though if the AA guy was bs'ing me.

Jun 17, 2024
Cumbria
I actually asked an AA recovery guy in work last night (i work just off motorway) obviously cant take it as gospel, I only remembered garfoor as my friend worked there and he said it was a cess pit. Rather odd he deleted it though if the AA guy was bs'ing me.
And it can't of been him anyway or why would that guy say on his live in the opposite bed I hope they find out whats wrong and James to say in return you too.

Jun 18, 2024
surrey
I am in no way sticking up for him or anything but is there any solid proof it was this other guy ??? This group is great at always coming with receipts but without any proof it becomes shady and it will give him and his minions ammunition