James Horton Kofoed. Is he for real as nothing adds up?

rubyroo

Jun 4, 2024
Belfast
Doesn’t seem like he’s going to be posting proof of his diagnosis anytime soon, instead of shutting down the ‘trolls’ he’s off to Ireland for more than likely a piss up 🤣 God help anyone who encounters him!

TC1

Jun 16, 2024
UK
He’s messing with you all with the random plane photos. He knows you’ll be on it like a rat up a drain pipe 🙈
We actually knew he wasn’t on that plane if you scrolll back to earlier . He’s not smart enough to play any game with us 🙌

And now we know he’s in Ireland even though he clearly checked his background for any clues … failed to realise the numerous busses .

He’s thicker than pig s .

And even uglier when filmed from below 🤣

TC1

Jun 16, 2024
UK
Ireland 🇮🇪

And judging from the tour guide , I’d go as far as to say “Dublin”

#idiot

Ps do we get a prize ? Or was seeing you SO angry and blocking everyone it ?

Tbf watching your fat face as you realised we knew where you were was enough 🎈

Note - earphones stop you from hearing loads of busses and a Dublin tour guide 🤩

Attachments

• IMG_2215.png
    IMG_2215.png
    364 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:

weeKiddo

Mar 11, 2024
Uk
This lady wrote it … worked with him… and jimmy no one actually cares if your jumped on a plane hopefully no life jacket and crashes coming back the hole your in its boring now how sad and lonely you actually are its weird you enjoy it 💀🤦🏼‍♀️ u need help big time your mental state is unreal very weird behaviour 😳 I understand why your family gave up!

Attachments

• IMG_3547.jpeg
    IMG_3547.jpeg
    144.3 KB · Views: 47

weeKiddo

Mar 11, 2024
Uk
Followers are dropping . Ive got a sore finger from reporting all those fake profiles you have but ive still got 4 days off so im onto you having none by the end of this!!

Attachments

• IMG_3563.jpeg
    IMG_3563.jpeg
    77.1 KB · Views: 44

LollipopLand

Jun 15, 2024
Newcastle
We actually knew he wasn’t on that plane if you scrolll back to earlier . He’s not smart enough to play any game with us 🙌

And now we know he’s in Ireland even though he clearly checked his background for any clues … failed to realise the numerous busses .

He’s thicker than pig s .

And even uglier when filmed from below 🤣
I know that but watching and checking minor details for flights and buses is verging on being obsessive 😂

TC1

Jun 16, 2024
UK
I know that but watching and checking minor details for flights and buses is verging on being obsessive 😂
Obsessive about outing this scammer and cutting off his money stream of gifts ? Yeah 100% that ✅

Glad you noticed ⭐

Checked in now James / James’s fangirl?

Can’t wait for the lives from his / your hotel … I’ve been to Dublin MANY times 🤩

Jun 22, 2024
England
He was so smug at the start, no one will know where he is blah blah blah, calling the trolls to come out and find him....well we did just that didn't we Jimbo. And in pretty quick time, I'd say 😇.
The realisation on his face when the chat started to fill up with people saying he was in Ireland. He briefly tried to brush it off, saying there's no pigeons in Ireland, but it was a nice try. Once he realised that the game was up, he promptly cut the live.

Was quite fun that game, can we play again tomorrow?

TC1

Jun 16, 2024
UK
He was so smug at the start, no one will know where he is blah blah blah, calling the trolls to come out and find him....well we did just that didn't we Jimbo. And in pretty quick time, I'd say 😇.
The realisation on his face when the chat started to fill up with people saying he was in Ireland. He briefly tried to brush it off, saying there's no pigeons in Ireland, but it was a nice try. Once he realised that the game was up, he promptly cut the live.

Was quite fun that game, can we play again tomorrow?
Can he make it harder next time? Was too easy 🤔🤩

Mulberrybush

Jun 6, 2024
north West
Great work everyone.

Coooeeeee James petal, you asked for us, but haven’t unblocked me yet 😂😂 scared of the truth?

And don’t think we don’t know whats happening today and why you have run away because I DO 😂😂 oh dear.

Not saying it here though, we will set up a private group chat on tt messages for us all because we know you read every single thing on here and use it as your only content. Lovely living rent free in your big head. Please stop harassing us 😂😂

TC1

Jun 16, 2024
UK
Great work everyone.

Coooeeeee James petal, you asked for us, but haven’t unblocked me yet 😂😂 scared of the truth?

And don’t think we don’t know whats happening today and why you have run away because I DO 😂😂 oh dear.

Not saying it here though, we will set up a private group chat on tt messages for us all because we know you read every single thing on here and use it as your only content. Lovely living rent free in your big head. Please stop harassing us 😂😂
What’s your username ? I want to know 🤩

I don’t want into a group chat as one wrong person and we will all be blocked 😂

If you don’t wanna share it ask the purple pink legend . She will give you mine ❤️

I obvs don’t wanna put it here 😂

Last edited:

P1neapplec4t

Jun 19, 2024
uk
The guys a conman. He's lying and is vile. People are still under his spell. It's not really hard to establish his posts are bullshit. I'd hardly call it obsessive.
I mean if you are happy for someone to lie so much about something that affects and destroys so many people lives then thats up to u. It's not enough that he's lying he's using it to get people to donate to his apparent cause. But again if you think that's acceptable behaviour that's your opinion.
Quite frankly the man is unhinged, psychotic and dangerous. He needs to be outed for what he is and be punished. He should be made to pay every penny back and be locked away. He is making a mockery of other peoples cancer journeys, that's disgusting. So if that means every lie he spouts is proved to be just that then it means we are winning and more people will realise the truth. Obsessive? No it's called getting justice. Justice for all those who have lost people to that awful disease, justice to all those fighting the disease and justice to anyone that has any association with it.
He will get his come uppance.