James Horton Kofoed. Is he for real as nothing adds up?

will

Jul 2, 2024
england
I’m new to comment cafe. I’ve been following James for a while and had my suspicions that he may have been lying. I’ve read through the post on here and can see he’s 100% not in the head but hearing him just confess then on his live that he was pissed just before it cut off hopefully sesled his fate.

I know not many were on his live just then but i really hope this vile excuse of a man gets whats coming to him.

Slugston98

Jun 16, 2024
Omeprazole Chemo
I’m new to comment cafe. I’ve been following James for a while and had my suspicions that he may have been lying. I’ve read through the post on here and can see he’s 100% not in the head but hearing him just confess then on his live that he was pissed just before it cut off hopefully sesled his fate.

I know not many were on his live just then but i really hope this vile excuse of a man gets whats coming to him.
he was vile on the live.

clairegwen

Jul 2, 2024
Cheshire
I'm new to this page. I've been watching James for some time now. It took me a while to stop feeling sorry for him. He was definitely on something tonight. And so nasty. How long will his ban be for?