James Horton Kofoed. Is he for real as nothing adds up?

Jamiroquai

Jul 2, 2024
Earth
Long time lurker here but had to comment after that show; we sure it was coke? I’ve seen this thrown around a bit on here but I checked his pupils and they would have been bigger, him sweating could be a combination of a lot of things (alcohol and throwing himself around the room like a jackass) I assumed the white on his top that I’ve seen before was dandruff from his 6 hairs. He was 100% drunk and I wouldn’t doubt him being under the influence on something else.

MissIndie

Jun 21, 2024
Scotland
If Jess, Micky or lozza are reading here.... fing shame on you! Shame on you supporting someone lying about the worst things anyone can lie about 😡 I truly hope none of you are ever affected in any way like I have having to watch someone really close to me pass away from cancer! And to all the ones lost to unaliving themselves that hes lied about too.... You 3 are as bad as he is 🖕🏻

halo0290

Jul 2, 2024
manchester
No company in the world would insure him or allow him to go swimming with sharks, so he has outed himsefl again there.

Imagine, stage 4 cancer, currently on chemo, was in a coma a month ago, had half a ling removed but they will allow him to do that?
The shark thing is a joke did you see his live from his bruise saying he got bit by a shark. He thinks he is hilarious

Jun 16, 2024
UK
No company in the world would insure him or allow him to go swimming with sharks, so he has outed himsefl again there.

Imagine, stage 4 cancer, currently on chemo, was in a coma a month ago, had half a ling removed but they will allow him to do that?
I think he was being sarcastic when he started waffling on about sharks, I can’t remember what his exact words were on the live but he was being pissy saying he was in Germany and sorta blundered himself into a bullshit make believe for the trolls.

rubyroo

Jun 4, 2024
Belfast
I had second hand embarrassment watching that live. The whole thing was a complete car crash. Calling people ‘Irish c*nts’ which I take offence to as that’s where I’m from and suggesting people kill themselves. He should be ashamed of himself. Going to be seriously bad hangover for him tomorrow!!!