James Horton Kofoed. Is he for real as nothing adds up?

Jamiroquai

Jul 2, 2024
Earth
He must have bloody Munchausen syndrome is a rare type of mental disorder where a patient fakes illness to gain attention and sympathy….

… and money via GO fund me
Possibly, I genuinely believe that he cannot be helped professionally. He’s been doing this for years amongst other things and at this point, all that would help everyone is if he was put behind bars for his crimes. He shows no remorse or empathy at all!

OrcaOne

Jun 25, 2024
Milton Keyn es
No company in the world would insure him or allow him to go swimming with sharks, so he has outed himsefl again there.

Imagine, stage 4 cancer, currently on chemo, was in a coma a month ago, had half a ling removed but they will allow him to do that?
The guy is a super human…. Er super liar more like

moonlight

Mar 8, 2024
He's definitely on something tonight.

Where's the seriously ill James?
The one with the sad face doing it ALL ON HIS OWN?
It seems the real James, the nasty, aggressive, fraudulent liar has taken his place.

At this point I have zero sympathy for those still hanging on and supporting him.
If they can't see what is right in front of their faces now then there is no hope for them.

copperkettle

Jun 11, 2024
Chelmsford
I unfollowed him today. Only followed to see what he would come up with next. I had thought for a while now he was lying. Anyone with nothing to hide would just show some kind of letter or something confirming he had cancer and with how defensive he is with any questions just gives it away.

bekkiblue90

Jun 14, 2024
manchester
I had second hand embarrassment watching that live. The whole thing was a complete car crash. Calling people ‘Irish c*nts’ which I take offence to as that’s where I’m from and suggesting people kill themselves. He should be ashamed of himself. Going to be seriously bad hangover for him tomorrow!!!
He deserves the hangover and more. Nasty man. I feel like he’s got angry short man syndrome but I have no idea how tall he is

Jamiroquai

Jul 2, 2024
Earth
He deserves the hangover and more. Nasty man. I feel like he’s got angry short man syndrome but I have no idea how tall he is
It’s because nobody wants to be his friend or be around him due to his actions but instead of looking inward, he thinks the world is against him and believes the lies he tells himself and others to feel better about himself.