James Horton Kofoed. Is he for real as nothing adds up?

Mulberrybush

Jun 6, 2024
north West
I had second hand embarrassment watching that live. The whole thing was a complete car crash. Calling people ‘Irish c*nts’ which I take offence to as that’s where I’m from and suggesting people kill themselves. He should be ashamed of himself. Going to be seriously bad hangover for him tomorrow!!!
Nice racism side he showed there. He is vile.

Jun 17, 2024
Cumbria
Only just got home from work and missed it all again!
James I'm just gonna say this and it probably won't bother you in the slightest now you're drunk and living your best life in Ireland.
But I've been chatting to guys who come into my work, not only do you upset people with genuine cancer worries, mental health issues. You also affect the People like hgv drivers who 75% are ex military and have compassion in abundance, they are doing a 12hr shift driving, people like you wasting time delaying their shift and they just say there for the grace of god go I. The control room whose shift has ended and they don't know the outcome who can't sleep thinking about that poor soul on a motorway bridge, the police officers who go out in all weather's ensuring people like you are safe and go over their shift time. Do you realise the AA and RAC have a duty of care to respond immediately so get put on stand by, People have quit these jobs because of the stress, You are a t an attention seeker and a waste of societies time. Stay in Ireland we don't claim you anymore with your 4 chins you fat do let them use their time for someone who desperately deserves it

laurajs

Jun 30, 2024
doncaster
The man makes a mockery out of us especially those with illnesses such as cancer and mental health . I’ve been hospitalised 6 times this year and was so poorly I couldn’t even go in tik tok let alone post any videos or do lives . Lost 3 stone in 6 weeks yet he seems to be getting fatter . Would never have dreamt of going out on a bender and getting pissed . He seriously needs locking up because I think he will only get worse

Slugston98

Jun 16, 2024
Omeprazole Chemo
The man makes a mockery out of us especially those with illnesses such as cancer and mental health . I’ve been hospitalised 6 times this year and was so poorly I couldn’t even go in tik tok let alone post any videos or do lives . Lost 3 stone in 6 weeks yet he seems to be getting fatter . Would never have dreamt of going out on a bender and getting pissed . He seriously needs locking up because I think he will only get worse
he will get worse but we are all just trolls aren’t we?

Jun 18, 2024
Manchester
I had second hand embarrassment watching that live. The whole thing was a complete car crash. Calling people ‘Irish c*nts’ which I take offence to as that’s where I’m from and suggesting people kill themselves. He should be ashamed of himself. Going to be seriously bad hangover for him tomorrow!!!
One cringeworthy moment that showed his levels of paranoia… he was complaining about the music in the background, saying he didn’t know what it was. Somebody replied “it’s a band called Kraftwerk”. His response “Oh you’re a troll… BLOCKED!” 😂😂😂

01rachel

Jun 20, 2024
west sussex
Oh dear oh dear, an oncologist would tell u not to drink on chemo let alone take any drugs that are not prescribed. Especially days after chemo and days before chemo! I really have no words anymore, what he said in the live earlier today is disgusting and his behaviour on the evening live drunk is not something a stage 4 er ON chemo would be able to do especially with lung mets! Maybe I should send him a pic of what a stage 4er with lung mets on it palliative chemo look like. ( incoming pic in of myself on a daily bases🫣🫣)

Attachments

• image0000001.jpeg
    image0000001.jpeg
    185.8 KB · Views: 74

glenny2309

Jun 18, 2024
west midlands
I think he has definitely pressed the self destruct button now. He knows there’s no way back from his trail of bull sh!t so has shown his true colours. Shame on his supporters and mods. You’re a disgrace. I had to stop watching his live last night as I was embarrassed for him. The fact that he didn’t go live with those that tried to shows he’s just a mouthy gob sh!te. He’s a full on embarrassing 🔔🔚