James Horton Kofoed. Is he for real as nothing adds up?

glenny2309

Jun 18, 2024
west midlands
Oh dear oh dear, an oncologist would tell u not to drink on chemo let alone take any drugs that are not prescribed. Especially days after chemo and days before chemo! I really have no words anymore, what he said in the live earlier today is disgusting and his behaviour on the evening live drunk is not something a stage 4 er ON chemo would be able to do especially with lung mets! Maybe I should send him a pic of what a stage 4er with lung mets on it palliative chemo look like. ( incoming pic in of myself on a daily bases🫣🫣)
Sending you lots of love Rachel x

moonlight

Mar 8, 2024
Oh dear oh dear, an oncologist would tell u not to drink on chemo let alone take any drugs that are not prescribed. Especially days after chemo and days before chemo! I really have no words anymore, what he said in the live earlier today is disgusting and his behaviour on the evening live drunk is not something a stage 4 er ON chemo would be able to do especially with lung mets! Maybe I should send him a pic of what a stage 4er with lung mets on it palliative chemo look like. ( incoming pic in of myself on a daily bases🫣🫣)
I'm so sorry to read your post and see your photo Rachel.
Although I'm also on palliative chemo I'm still at a stage where I am tolerating it reasonably well but there is absolutely no way I could go and do the things this lying arse wipe is doing.

Sending you much love ❤️

Mulberrybush

Jun 6, 2024
north West
Sending you lots of love Rachel, so sorry you are going through this.

TC1

Jun 16, 2024
UK
Morning James …

How you feeling this morning ?

Embarrassed ? Anxious ? Like you showed your true colours ? Like the world is against you ?

If so … finally ya fat head understands 🤩

Hope day 2 in Dublin is as eventful .

We can’t wait 🤩

Lots of love

The truth knowers ⭐

Jun 22, 2024
England
Sending you hugs 🩷

spanielgirly

Jun 6, 2024
England
good morning! what’s the best on todays antics then? a depressing tiktok about how we trolled him that much he got banned off live? followed up by an air ambulance ride back to manchester because he tried to off himself in temple bar?
There's got to be an air ambulance involved somewhere and also a hospital visit, we all know James is a hospital hopper so he will need to visit the hospitals there for his fix.

spanielgirly

Jun 6, 2024
England
Sending you so much love xx

Mulberrybush

Jun 6, 2024
north West
There's got to be an air ambulance involved somewhere and also a hospital visit, we all know James is a hospital hopper so he will need to visit the hospitals there for his fix.
Yes, so funny that since he has been called out he hasn’t needed a life saving operation leaving him in a coma, but before that it happened every single week.

Cooper131517

Jun 14, 2024
Berkshire
Well, well well James, I literally cannot believe what I am seeing in the private chat. Amazing how people are coming forward now they know you can’t see what we are posting and everything we have on you.

I think you have dug yourself a massive hole. Lozza’s in with us 😂

Oh please tell me it’s true and that Lozza has seen her way, I had second hand embarrassment for her laughing at him and in turn laughing in the faces of those with cancer. He’s a tool and he is not funny in the slightest. It was pure embarrassment.

spanielgirly

Jun 6, 2024
England
Yes, so funny that since he has been called out he hasn’t needed a life saving operation leaving him in a coma, but before that it happened every single week.
It's very strange that his not needed any emergency surgery for his bleeds since he was called out.

P1neapplec4t

Jun 19, 2024
uk
Gotta say I'm disappointed Lozza disappeared. Maybe she realised she's been taken for a fool. I doubt it tho.
Morning James, how's that head? Oh dear I bet your full of regrets 😂
Followers are goin down again I see. You will still have the 500k you bought tho so there's that.
Will you be jumping from anything today? Or getting yourself admitted to a&e in attempt to get people to feel sorry for u and forget your abysmal behaviour last night?
That's Lozzas a classy gal ain't she, letting her kid watch you and your antics. Nice.
Your world is falling apart around you, it's a wonderful thing to watch. 😀

Reactions: TC1

P1neapplec4t

Jun 19, 2024
uk
Bless your heart, your picture breaks my heart 😞
I'm so sorry you are going thru all of that, sending lots of love x