James Horton Kofoed. Is he for real as nothing adds up?

Jamiroquai

Jul 2, 2024
Earth
Well, well well James, I literally cannot believe what I am seeing in the private chat. Amazing how people are coming forward now they know you can’t see what we are posting and everything we have on you.

I think you have dug yourself a massive hole. Lozza’s in with us 😂
How do I get in this chat? I saw something yesterday but can’t find the invite.

I know I’m new to the thread but I can easily prove I’m not one of James’ cronies.

Jun 18, 2024
London
Hello
I'm intrigued by the updates on the other group.. as a cancer patient myself I'm fully invested in getting this arsehole bought to justice! If anyone can update me on how to be added please let me know
Cheers

Cooper131517

Jun 14, 2024
Berkshire
That's him trotting off to court to have his arse handed to him, won't be long now Jimbob.
I can't actually believe the amount of receipts you guys actually have and even his so called 'friends' bringing receipts.
Oh dear, deary deary me.
I'd have a closer look at your inner circle if I was you James

Guys why don't you switch to a telegram group as you can hide your number. I think you're leaving yourself wide open, you could easily find me on Google through my number for instance.

I agree, it needs to be a more secure group. I won’t join as if that knob gets in your all open to god knows what abuse. He will make it his mission to get in even through somebody else.