James Horton Kofoed. Is he for real as nothing adds up?

Jun 30, 2024
UK
Jesus I've missed ALOT! took 3 days off my phone whilst poorly (yes james, people who are unwell tend to not be glued to their phones livestreaming their admissions) to come back and see all this! Holiday again? This man is something else. Always a new scandal with this one. Any quick bullet points to catch me up to speed on the current antics?

Jun 18, 2024
Manchester
Guys why don't you switch to a telegram group as you can hide your number. I think you're leaving yourself wide open, you could easily find me on Google through my number for instance.
One of the reasons I left the WhatsApp group (apart from being overwhelmed by hundreds of posts in the first hour or so 😂) was my number being on display. I’ve mentioned before that my priority is protecting the identity of the person I know who was victim to one of his scams and I don’t want to risk it. There are more outrageously disgusting things Koefoed has said and done in the past but it may expose my friend to harassment as they haven’t changed their phone number.
I hope I’m not missing any important updates by not being on the WhatsApp anymore. Please try to let us know on here if you feel it’s safe to do so 👍

Jun 18, 2024
Manchester
New post. He’s insufferable, the ‘trolls’ guessed he was in Ireland pretty quickly considering the busses, accents and the little party he threw himself listening to one of the local stations.

At this point he’s just trying to keep his actual followers in on the lie that he’s winning, when in actuality he’s such a loser.
All he did was expose to his followers how easily he can manipulate them by posting a photo and making it look like something it isn’t. And that video of him laughing at the few who believed it… he’ll also be laughing at the followers who still believe his hospital posts and send him money.

TC1

Jun 16, 2024
UK
I'm predicting a 'live' on his back up account, unless he gets his main restored on Saturday evening.

He'll know the football is on so he can have his fan girlie's attention while their boyfriend/partners are watching the footie...his last two live have been on England days If I recall??
As soon as he goes live on a different account I’ll report that too ❤️

TikTok don’t allow you to avoid the ban ⭐