James Horton Kofoed. Is he for real as nothing adds up?

Lozza1978

Jul 3, 2024
northamptonshire
Believe what you want, This is not James and stop bull sting saying ive joined a secret group.
Erm….you did that, you and James by having them around with your and his disgusting language.

Erm….you did that, you and James by having them around with your and his disgusting language. Niceeeee
I do not swear in front of my child and he didnt hear the conversation either, i had ear pods so he couldnt hear. not that i have to justify myself to you.

weeKiddo

Mar 11, 2024
Uk
Believe what you want, This is not James and stop bull sting saying ive joined a secret group.

I do not swear in front of my child and he didnt hear the conversation either, i had ear pods so he couldnt hear. not that i have to justify myself to you.
Have you asked for his proof yet? His mother didnt even know he had cancer can you help us understand why he would tell such a lie to begin with?

Slugston98

Jun 16, 2024
Omeprazole Chemo

but could your kid see him? he was making some very vile gestures.

Jun 18, 2024
Manchester
Mulberry, what’s your TT name? I know you’ve told us but it will take me ages to scroll through and find it. There’s something I want to tell you that I don’t wish to share on a public forum.

yeah_YEAH

Jun 12, 2024
Ireland

You must be on quite the comedown today James? That must have been strong stuff you were on, because you seem to have left your jaw in manchester whilst your eyes were in Dublin.

I hope you didn't bring your party favours with you on your Ryanair flight, because I'm sure the Irish police don't take kindly to drug smugglers, even for "personal use"....

weeKiddo

Mar 11, 2024
Uk
I think it is really quite something that you laughed along with that disgusting human being whilst he was doing the slit the throat actions on live. You want to damn hope your kid don’t pick up that sort of behaviour. Deplorable.
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 that live was disgusting and anyone says otherwise to join them. Sick of people can give it out but cant take it back.

Slugston98

Jun 16, 2024
Omeprazole Chemo
You must be on quite the comedown today James? That must have been strong stuff you were on, because you seem to have left your jaw in manchester whilst your eyes were in Dublin.

I hope you didn't bring your party favours with you on your Ryanair flight, because I'm sure the Irish police don't take kindly to drug smugglers, even for "personal use"....
i mean he missed his nose with half of his special powder as it was all down his shirt. embarrassing

Mulberrybush

Jun 6, 2024
north West
Mulberry, what’s your TT name? I know you’ve told us but it will take me ages to scroll through and find it. There’s something I want to tell you that I don’t wish to share on a public forum.
Use
Use Toyboxtosh4214