James Horton Kofoed. Is he for real as nothing adds up?

MissIndie

Jun 21, 2024
Scotland
Believe what you want, This is not James and stop bull sting saying ive joined a secret group.

I do not swear in front of my child and he didnt hear the conversation either, i had ear pods so he couldnt hear. not that i have to justify myself to you.
Sitting defending & blocking people for that lying rat is despicable! You think the way he speaks to people so aggressive is ok? You think lying about cancer and trying to unalive himself is ok? The way he brings people down who have literally just found him on TT and joined his live is ok is it? You are just as bad as he is, fing shame on you!!

Jun 17, 2024
Cumbria
Even that’s not believable …

A one night stand doesn’t get shared custody 😂😂

How have people been falling for this idiots far fetched stories is beyond me 🤔
It just keeps getting worse and worse, this guy absolutely knows no bounds to his lies. I swear to god he's gonna write an obituary next, get it printed in the Daily Mail and get the next ryanair flight to Benidorm.

heresjonny

Jul 2, 2024
Bradford
Sorry - long term lurker here.
Finally seen the light about this guy.
I won’t go over the obvious - the guy is a CNUT.
My question is - is the post claiming to have a child real or fake?

Jun 12, 2024
north west
Just for anyone who hasn’t seen this one. Lozza, you have seen this already today, but not everyone saw this little gem
IMG_4288.jpeg
The beginning of that was stole from when Phillip Schofield come out as gay 😂😂🙈 thought id heard those first few sentences before.....

Anybody else not in this secret group? Feeling left out here guys. I also only use TT for scrolling so have about 40 followers n no posts, so dont wanna be seen as a secret assassin but been here for a long time if you look back through this thread.... just wanna check im not the only one not in this group and out the loop!!
Also how are people so sure Lozza can be trusted and not just getting info to show James?

Bob321

Jun 8, 2024
UK
The beginning of that was stole from when Phillip Schofield come out as gay 😂😂🙈 thought id heard those first few sentences before.....

Anybody else not in this secret group? Feeling left out here guys. I also only use TT for scrolling so have about 40 followers n no posts, so dont wanna be seen as a secret assassin but been here for a long time if you look back through this thread.... just wanna check im not the only one not in this group and out the loop!!
Also how are people so sure Lozza can be trusted and not just getting info to show James?

I'm not in it either. Feeling left out too!! 😅

Lozza1978

Jul 3, 2024
northamptonshire

Because im not in the group.

heresjonny

Jul 2, 2024
Bradford

I’m not either, but I’m a newbie 🙂
He popped up on my FY page on TikTok all the time and I remember thinking that poor guy, like WTF. Who can have such bad luck etc…
But as time went on it all just felt “off” so I did some digging….
And well I’m here!!