James Horton Kofoed. Is he for real as nothing adds up?

katemck

Jun 24, 2024
ireland
I actually feel like such a fool - I donated to his go fund me and shared it with friends. genuinely felt awful for him. I wish I’d come across all of this sooner - I caught a live a few weeks ago and couldn’t believe what I was seeing so did some digging. I genuinely have been in shock over it all for the last few weeks. Yesterdays live was disgraceful.

weeKiddo

Mar 11, 2024
Uk
🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Attachments

• IMG_3743.jpeg
    IMG_3743.jpeg
    150.8 KB · Views: 126
  • IMG_3744.jpeg
    IMG_3744.jpeg
    148.2 KB · Views: 110
  • IMG_3745.jpeg
    IMG_3745.jpeg
    241.3 KB · Views: 121

MM_Underworld

Jul 1, 2024
North East
Just to say,
He unblocked me to message me and say he’s screen shot my messages on here and is reporting me. 🙃

He also had the gall to say ‘IF my husband has stage 4 cancer’

I suggest James, that you focus on your recovery.
The people on this website are ‘trolling’ you , because you are posting clear cut lies / if they can be explained, then explain them.
Also as an aside - I would never have known about this place and thus would have still belived you, if you hadn’t blocked me and my husband when we tried to help you / ask questions about your journey so we could sympathise / offer advise - just something to ponder.

You are still most welcome to unblock my husband - his posts will help you on the cancer journey you state you are on.

Jun 18, 2024
Manchester
I actually feel like such a fool - I donated to his go fund me and shared it with friends. genuinely felt awful for him. I wish I’d come across all of this sooner - I caught a live a few weeks ago and couldn’t believe what I was seeing so did some digging. I genuinely have been in shock over it all for the last few weeks. Yesterdays live was disgraceful.
Out of curiosity. Have you asked for or received a refund of your GFM donation?

MM_Underworld

Jul 1, 2024
North East
Yet I’m trolling him. 🤣 Honestly I posted 2 videos and frankly the first one I was way more polite than he’s ever been - hardly using him for clout and one was because he - yes I still think it was him - called me a c*** .
And to be honest - if someone wants to use him to improve their views, considering the tactics he uses - I say go for it. Clearly there is no honour involved when it comes to getting attention on there so 🤷‍♀️

MM_Underworld

Jul 1, 2024
North East
Posting these here as I have nothing to hide.

I’m not the liar here.
And I have the time whilst the election results are slow

Attachments

• IMG_7929.png
    IMG_7929.png
    127.8 KB · Views: 129
  • IMG_7930.png
    IMG_7930.png
    131.3 KB · Views: 115
  • IMG_7931.png
    IMG_7931.png
    170 KB · Views: 113
  • IMG_7932.png
    IMG_7932.png
    119.5 KB · Views: 113
  • IMG_7933.png
    IMG_7933.png
    151.5 KB · Views: 108
  • IMG_7934.png
    IMG_7934.png
    145.1 KB · Views: 105
  • IMG_7935.png
    IMG_7935.png
    144.4 KB · Views: 116

MM_Underworld

Jul 1, 2024
North East
what a nasty fing bully. i’m so sorry that he’s been like this to you
Don’t worry, this is what people do when they’re panicking they’ve been caught, they go on the attack. He could shut this down in seconds and make everyone here look so silly - but he uses the troll angle to get his views. To then claim others are using him for clout, yes James, you are correct, the one video I made actively about you saying I was concerned got 33k views, but on your stalking of my view counts you would notice I also have a video about my skin cancer surgery which got over a million - if my account was merely about getting views rather than raising awareness and both providing and receiving support , I would just repost that over and over, and reuse photos of Ian in hospital, or one of my other more high view count vids.
But I prefer to post about real life, which is often boring. My self esteem is (thankfully) not linked to a number on the screen. I also greatly and genuinely value my followers, and take pride in showing them what my life as the wife of a terminal cancer fighter looks like (PSA it’s a bit s!)
I’ve also made real and genuine friends through my account, I am incredibly lucky, and it’s why I take my account and its integrity seriously.

(I am now, nearly 6 hours into the election coverage, seriously regretting booking my sons doctors appointment for first thing in the morning so it was done before school…major admin fail there 🤣)

Slugston98

Jun 16, 2024
Omeprazole Chemo
Don’t worry, this is what people do when they’re panicking they’ve been caught, they go on the attack. He could shut this down in seconds and make everyone here look so silly - but he uses the troll angle to get his views. To then claim others are using him for clout, yes James, you are correct, the one video I made actively about you saying I was concerned got 33k views, but on your stalking of my view counts you would notice I also have a video about my skin cancer surgery which got over a million - if my account was merely about getting views rather than raising awareness and both providing and receiving support , I would just repost that over and over, and reuse photos of Ian in hospital, or one of my other more high view count vids.
But I prefer to post about real life, which is often boring. My self esteem is (thankfully) not linked to a number on the screen. I also greatly and genuinely value my followers, and take pride in showing them what my life as the wife of a terminal cancer fighter looks like (PSA it’s a bit s!)
I’ve also made real and genuine friends through my account, I am incredibly lucky, and it’s why I take my account and its integrity seriously.

(I am now, nearly 6 hours into the election coverage, seriously regretting booking my sons doctors appointment for first thing in the morning so it was done before school…major admin fail there 🤣)
don’t worry i’m watching the election too🤣 and honestly you are an amazing person and i can’t imagine what you’re going through!

moonlight

Mar 8, 2024

I'm also watching the election.

I was too poorly to receive my chemo this week (feeling much better now) which is the only reason I've been able to stay up and watch it.
I think I'm going to regret staying up all night as I've got so much to do today but it's so addictive.
I'm glad you're not letting that lying arse hole get to you.
He's vile and just not worth it.

MM_Underworld

Jul 1, 2024
North East
It is addictive. I have an 18 year old so this is her first voting GE and she’s staying up too, it’s been lovely to chat through the results and picking up on little digs in speeches!

I hope you pick up soon - it’s a weird feeling - being happy for a short reprieve but also just wanting the chemo over with. We never know quite what to do with ourselves. X

moonlight

Mar 8, 2024
It is addictive. I have an 18 year old so this is her first voting GE and she’s staying up too, it’s been lovely to chat through the results and picking up on little digs in speeches!

I hope you pick up soon - it’s a weird feeling - being happy for a short reprieve but also just wanting the chemo over with. We never know quite what to do with ourselves. X
Thanks lovely.
It's definitely weird and an absolute roller coaster.
I'm on weekly chemotherapy so an extra week off is welcome but also causes me anxiety.
The election results are a welcome distraction.

How lovely to be able to sit up and share your daughters first GE.

My youngest son is on nights so we've been texting all night about the results.
Otherwise I'm watching with my two dogs who are very confused as to why we are on the settee and not in bed 😁

glenny2309

Jun 18, 2024
west midlands
Morning everyone. I’ve been up an hour with a poorly pup 😕. Not looked at s heads latest video yet - need a coffee for that! Just a message to those who are supporting someone with cancer or going through it themselves I think you are amazing and to take time to help others is a tribute to your strength and resilience and the world needs more people like you ❤️. The election results are fab to watch! Who knew! Have a lovely day xx