James Horton Kofoed. Is he for real as nothing adds up?

01rachel

Jun 20, 2024
west sussex
Oooooo is that my 1st mention??? 🤣🤣 after what 3 comments stating how cancer and chemo work 🤷🏻‍♀️ educational comments.. support comments.. I havnt got time to sit and troll someone I’m too poorly and really am in my last few months.. its not shown on tiktok bcoz i didnt feel the need too but my Facebook has numerous updates ( weekly) on how I am and I get lots of support from there. I have no words but thanks for the name drop if it is me James!

glenny2309

Jun 18, 2024
west midlands
Why does all his responses have to be, “she only had this many views and shes used my name to get more views” WTF
He’s not very bright is he? Thinks all this is a popularity contest. His videos are quoting so much of what he’s reading on here - the mention of kids in last nights was in response to comments about one of his mods kids watching his live the other night. He has nothing original to say and he’s getting very desperate. How many times do he say ‘prove I’m lying’ but doesn’t allow people to comment or go live with him? Absolutely pathetic. Needs to grow up.

cheekyk

Jun 13, 2024
Manchester
He’s not very bright is he? Thinks all this is a popularity contest. His videos are quoting so much of what he’s reading on here - the mention of kids in last nights was in response to comments about one of his mods kids watching his live the other night. He has nothing original to say and he’s getting very desperate. How many times do he say ‘prove I’m lying’ but doesn’t allow people to comment or go live with him? Absolutely pathetic. Needs to grow up.
He blocks everyone who even comments 😂. Bangs on about trolls and mental health yet in hes last live made gestures to people to un alive themselves 🙈🙈🙈 and his sheep still support that. 😂 gutted my account didnt get a shout out… probably doesnt want them to see the video i posted 😂😂😂😂

Cooper131517

Jun 14, 2024
Berkshire
James for someone who’s supposedly fighting stage 4 cancer why are you so worried about clout and views and all the unrealistic bullshit that’s known as tik tok. Your not famous mate, you’ve bought followers to try and make yourself look like something you are not. You don’t have any original content and it’s all taken from other people off the internet and you don’t even give them the credit.

You were on life support in intensive care, you were rushed into emergency surgery and then 5 DAYS LATER on a plane to Ibiza. I can hear the voice now “this was the moment he knew he’d fed up”. You were high risk of complications, especially blood clots and ruptured arteries and no doctor ever would have approved you fit to fly.

Your scrambling to get control back because loss of control eats you up, your obsessed with this and other groups. We all live in your head rent free and you can’t stand it that we see you, we see the real you in all its glory because you exposed yourself. You can’t keep up the facade, it’s draining isn’t it James. None of your tactics are working and it’s ruining your reputation further. You know you can’t gain back what you once had because it’s gone, your game has been blown wide open and you are left in tatters trying pick up the pieces.

No matter what you do now we see you, we see the real fraud you are. Game over

Jul 2, 2024
essex
Ugh, stop asking for proof when it’s all out there! Recycled pictures from hospital showing cannula plasters from months previous, pictures of drips with rehydration fluids and NOT chemo. Scars on your body that are months old and clearly from previous surgeries. No chemo side effects. No real chemo schedule or indeed a timeframe for your treatment for stage 4 cancer, which would involve much more than a once a week jolly to the local hospital.
No stoma bag that you claimed to have fitted, no oxygen after major lung surgery alongside near perfect blood pressure. A holiday involving a flight no less than THREE days after surgery and during treatment.
No bags of blood even though you’ve had more than one bleed in your stomach/ bowel, which, if it was a perforation would have been SO serious you’d have potentially nearly died.
Videos stolen from the lifeguards, stories stolen from the press about air ambulance trips, pictures of broken windows that don’t even belong to you.
There’s more evidence than catching a drug dealer with a million pounds worth of crack shoved up his rectum.
Seriously, go check yourself into a facility and get sorted for good. A life full of this madness has got to be taking its toll.

MM_Underworld

Jul 1, 2024
North East
Why does all his responses have to be, “she only had this many views and shes used my name to get more views” WTF
Because that’s what’s important to him, the views, that’s why he posts so dramatically and doesn’t give information, it drives engagement.
It’s not about awareness, it’s not about documenting his journey, it’s the views, and he can’t see how to anyone else that isn’t important.

What I will say, with my video that did go over a million, I was constantly checking it and thinking what is going on, the comments began to stress me out as it was pushed to a much wider comment and people didn’t know who I was, what was going on in my life and had no context, but if you are someone who needs that validation that would become very addictive.

He also tried to twist and adapt the information to make it seem like I ONLY got those 33k views because of him. Of the 3 vids mentioning him, 2 (as of last night) 1 had less than 1k and the other is around 3k… - he’s actually negatively affecting my overall views as, quite rightly, many of my followers aren’t into the drama, they follow me for my actual content. But hey, All that clout

cal43

Jul 5, 2024
Bolton
Yes I will upload video soon just waiting for my other neighbour to send me it now! 4 police cars! Taken away in handcuffs