James Horton Kofoed. Is he for real as nothing adds up?

Mulberrybush

Jun 6, 2024
north West
James this is what real cancer scars look like not a tiny thin line on your tummy u muppet
Aww, hope you are doing well now. You are so right though, he really has no idea. If he does ha e the scars he claims, and we know he doesn’t, he most definitely wouldn’t be in a chlorine filled pool withon a week of multiple surgeries. He really thinks we are as stupid as him.

ib73

Jun 15, 2024
Nl
Reading all your comments I see no proof from any of you either? You’re saying he’s lied??? Yet not provided anything to say he has so I’m confused 😐 but I can assure and prove he’s been arrested! You know some of his neighbours just ask them!
Oh how i wish u would unblock me on riktok james. Would love to join one of your live tiktok streams again, i miss the entertainment 🤣 come on james why noy just post under your own name on here. We all know its you.

ib73

Jun 15, 2024
Nl
I actually feel like such a fool - I donated to his go fund me and shared it with friends. genuinely felt awful for him. I wish I’d come across all of this sooner - I caught a live a few weeks ago and couldn’t believe what I was seeing so did some digging. I genuinely have been in shock over it all for the last few weeks. Yesterdays live was disgraceful.
I did the same 😪 i am in contact with gofundme as they want me to send proof of why i say he is a fraud. Thankfully I came across this page. Then when I questioned him on being away on holiday i got a nasty dm and got blocked. But we are not fools, as the people in this forum have reassured me of!!! 😘

TC1

Jun 16, 2024
UK
Oh how i wish u would unblock me on riktok james. Would love to join one of your live tiktok streams again, i miss the entertainment 🤣 come on james why noy just post under your own name on here. We all know its you.
Just create another account . It’s proper easy 🤩

But he’s banned from going live until the 7th or the 9th anyway 😂 (can’t remember which)

Kaysey14

Jun 12, 2024
Chichester England
Arrested my arse. You’re sat in your grimy bed sit trying to think what you can do next probably scratching your head and whatever else ready for your next post !!
Why don’t you turn the comments back on so we can show you the proof you keep asking for ??
Oh hang on , you can’t can you because it will prove you’re a fat , bald headed liar 🤥

blad98

Jul 5, 2024
UK
Been watching this thread for a few weeks now after seeing a comment directing people here. I came across his tt a few months ago and immediately recognised him, I live in Bolton too and really felt for him and what he was going through especially recently having cancer as a young person myself. However one time he posted that he had to have another emergency surgery as there was a bleed but the same day guess what?? I saw him walking through the town centre toward the bus station and since then I’ve doubted every word he says so thank god I found this thread

Jun 17, 2024
Cumbria
For one you stupid fat wetwipe you wouldn't be arrested unless you'd committed a crime and you were being charged. If they are INVESTIGATING a potential crime you'd be invited to an interview for a potential statement. So which is it? 1, 2 or neither