James Horton Kofoed. Is he for real as nothing adds up?

Mulberrybush

Jun 6, 2024
north West
Omg James, you are SO predictable. But most bores are 😂😂

If you read in here, which you do hourly, we told you that you hadn’t being arrested. We told you where you had been today, and believe me it defo wasn’t for chemo. We also knew you had created an account to say you had been arrested so you could do this latest video. You can’t even think of your own content and need us to provide it, thats how boring you are,

So carry on being ’mentally and physically drained‘ because we are only just warming up, the game is going to get much more fun soon.

How many borefests is this about trolls? Hundreds of videos saying the same old s and still nobody believes you. Followers dropping, people laughing at you all over social media. Give it a rest you thick, lying t.

And in answer to your question, you forgot one word. ‘I haven’t been arrested’. YET. That is the missing word. YET. Because the walls are closing in I can assure you.

Notice you tried to up your game showing a box of meds in the background 🤣🤣 are they your mums HRT? Oh no, because she is ashamed of you too and has also confirmed you don’t have cancer.

Unblock me babe, still willing to talk to you. Even your fan girls are seeing through you now, Lozza played you brilliantly 😂

Saw you trolling under yet another fake on Jaqs video. The jealousy and self hatred you have of yourself seeps through.

Last edited:
Jun 17, 2024
Cumbria
He probably realises he's lost, and the only way he can get engagement is to keep winding us up. He 100% knows bar the odd fan girl he's lost support with regards to his 'treatment'. But we all know he's bought followers and views but the algorithm will soon kick in and your videos will stop getting recommended and your views will drastically drop.
But hey guess what? There's only one of you and plenty of us. You WILL be mentally drained trying to post s content for rapidly dwindling views but we won't be.