James Horton Kofoed. Is he for real as nothing adds up?

P1neapplec4t

Jun 19, 2024
uk
Um what are these about?
If I click it I can't see anything.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240705_195541_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240705_195541_Samsung Internet.jpg
    145.8 KB · Views: 87
Jun 17, 2024
Cumbria
We called it James and you literally did what we said.

Vicki / Letstalktruth you wanna post the proof
He just doesn't get it does he on a forum like this, it in effect works like a tag team. When people aren't about other people are. I'm in a telegram group originally it was about one tiktokker and we were all reddit users who formed it but we've been going nearly a year now, and we follow loads it's never died down the same as this thread will never die down James. As long as you're posting s we'll be here for it calling you out. (BTW my telegram group watch you too and there's over 80 of them) so it's not just this group 🤣🤣

Jun 17, 2024
Cumbria
Ah okie doke. Has everyone on here reported him to GMP?
Yeah we reported him for gaining funds by deception hence why he closed the gfm sharpish. Because if the police found out he didn't have cancer and he had withdrew funds that's all the proof they would need. He says he's not withdrew the money but we know nobody that has got their donation back. Now if it was true he had cancer and could Prove it, why close the gfm? If he was legitimate he did the gfm for the right reasons and could back it up

P1neapplec4t

Jun 19, 2024
uk
Yeah we reported him for gaining funds by deception hence why he closed the gfm sharpish. Because if the police found out he didn't have cancer and he had withdrew funds that's all the proof they would need. He says he's not withdrew the money but we know nobody that has got their donation back. Now if it was true he had cancer and could Prove it, why close the gfm? If he was legitimate he did the gfm for the right reasons and could back it up
Police might have just been notified.

Jun 17, 2024
Cumbria
The more I read the more aghast I am, I had a look at Sarah and Ians fb who EVIDENTLY has cancer she's bloody amazing and can you believe she's done a spreadsheet documenting every donation and where it's gone. You have to ask yourself why should she do this? Why does she need to explain?
BECAUSE OF PRICKS LIKE THIS WASTER...
She doesn't get a quarter of fathead paid views and the only thing I'm grateful for is he's bringing people's true stories to light massive love to you Sarah and Ian and all the people here that have supported this thread going through procedures, treatments, operations, shared their journeys with us!! You guys are the hero's here

Jun 18, 2024
Manchester
Next prediction before he’s even thought of it… his next post will be “they’re even accusing me of claiming to be homeless to set up a GFM”.
In fact, I’ll write your speech for you lad… “Are you really that stupid that you didn’t realise it was someone in America? Seriously, youse are pathetic. Youse seriously need to give your heads a wobble”