James Horton Kofoed. Is he for real as nothing adds up?

MM_Underworld

Jul 1, 2024
North East
The more I read the more aghast I am, I had a look at Sarah and Ians fb who EVIDENTLY has cancer she's bloody amazing and can you believe she's done a spreadsheet documenting every donation and where it's gone. You have to ask yourself why should she do this? Why does she need to explain?
BECAUSE OF PRICKS LIKE THIS WASTER...
She doesn't get a quarter of fathead paid views and the only thing I'm grateful for is he's bringing people's true stories to light massive love to you Sarah and Ian and all the people here that have supported this thread going through procedures, treatments, operations, shared their journeys with us!! You guys are the hero's here
Thank you - tbh I love a spreadsheet so I would keep it no matter what, but I feel it’s important to share as we have been so lucky with the support we received and I am honestly petrified someone might think we’re misappropriating the funds or lying.

Not that I think anyone here does, but if anyone has any concerns, I will immediately clear them up, I do not want to in anyway be associated with people like him.

MissIndie

Jun 21, 2024
Scotland
This is who he reminds me of everytime he tries to smoulder 😂😂 just stop James, I'm affronted for you!
walt disney love GIF

Kaysey14

Jun 12, 2024
Chichester England
Hang on !! Someone vandalised his house last night at midnight but he didn’t think to mention it and then he gets arrested this morning !!!! Yeah right !!
Wonder if the air ambulance or lifeboat will be out tonight ??
Or maybe he’ll be in hospital because his omeprozole bag gave him life threatening sepsis or a bleed ffs !! He’s something else