James Horton Kofoed. Is he for real as nothing adds up?

katemck

Jun 24, 2024
ireland
He’s posted a video in the last few mins - who’s meant to be the convicted murderer and fraudster??! I’m so confused! I love how every single of these poor me videos start with “I wasn’t going to post this” -lol

I.see.you

Jun 15, 2024
hull
Eh jamie lad, your latest video says 'here's the truth' in the caption, did I miss the bit where you shown us the proof about the cancer? I mean that's what we are all waiting for isn't it! So where was it? Cos all I heard was the same old dribble, 'I wasn't gonna make this video' bullshit, lying down with your black and white filter with your squinting eyes trying to look sultry with your hand above your head, you literally rinsed and repeated everything we have heard before, so where was "THE TRUTH'?

Jun 18, 2024
Manchester
Eh jamie lad, your latest video says 'here's the truth' in the caption, did I miss the bit where you shown us the proof about the cancer? I mean that's what we are all waiting for isn't it! So where was it? Cos all I heard was the same old dribble, 'I wasn't gonna make this video' bullshit, lying down with your black and white filter with your squinting eyes trying to look sultry with your hand above your head, you literally rinsed and repeated everything we have heard before, so where was "THE TRUTH'?
I’ve never heard anybody use the phrase “I’m not gonna lie…” so much as James does. Why would anyone who claims not to be lying use this phrase so much? Freudian slip methinks.

Jun 18, 2024
Manchester
Once again, thinks he’s some kind of celebrity with his public statements to his “loyal followers”. Na James, you’re just a scrounging conman with no shame.
You think a statement on TT adds any weight or authority to your unfounded claims? We know you are backpedaling and desperate, the majority of people seeing your posts know it too. Face it James, no amount of bs statements will stop us from watching your every move or stop us from providing evidence to prove any lies that you tell.
Some of us have been waiting years for the truth about you to be exposed and for you to face justice. We can wait because we know it’s gonna happen soon. We’re in it for the long haul so get used to it. This isn’t harassment or trolling, this is exposing you for the person you really are and ensuring that nobody in future will ever fall for your lies and scams.
See you on your next pity post Sweetheart x

Jun 17, 2024
Cumbria
Probably didn't come across this article before now as it doesn't use his full name.
How many times does this guy go missing!!!! Pmsl he's like Where's fing wally 🤣🤣🤣 who does this kind of behaviour? No wonder his family can't stand him the sheer embarrassment he must have brought on his family. I've got 3 missing person articles now for him it's ABSURD 🤣🤣 bloody tool
1000020216.jpg

Jun 18, 2024
Manchester
Probably didn't come across this article before now as it doesn't use his full name.
How many times does this guy go missing!!!! Pmsl he's like Where's fing wally 🤣🤣🤣 who does this kind of behaviour? No wonder his family can't stand him the sheer embarrassment he must have brought on his family. I've got 3 missing person articles now for him it's ABSURD 🤣🤣 bloody tool
1000020216.jpg
And this is why GMP are so sick of him. Constantly wasting their time & resources.

P1neapplec4t

Jun 19, 2024
uk
Erm James, a couple of points from your recent video of bullshit.
1. You haven't received death threats from this forum, we can't help it if your hated by your neighbours or people that know you.
2. Your window wasn't covered in paint hence the flag covering it at the moment.
3. Nothing to achieve by sharing this bullshit? Ding ding ding you've set the utter bullshit alarm off with that one! You set up a gofundme which people still haven't been refunded. Not to mention the gifts your sheep give you on your lives. Didn't u state on X that u had made 3k and were moaning about your bank?. Hmmmm
4. You 100% should be ashamed cos you are LYING about cancer. You know it and so do we. The number of people realising the truth is getting bigger. Hence your followers are going down. You will soon be left with the exact 500k that you bought.
5. Noone from this forum has mentioned your dad in a nasty way at all. What was said here was that he would be ashamed of you and your behaviour. That's true. Esp considering the rest of your family feel that way and want nothing to do with you.

Lastly, are you capable of doing a video where you're not laying in bed squinting your eyes looking like you've just licked piss off a stinging nettle?
Well done on resisting the urge to scratch the noggin tho.
Utter cockwomble.

glenny2309

Jun 18, 2024
west midlands
Right James. A few facts. Nobody on this forum has posted any homophonic abuse, death threats or been to your home. The people you have wronged in the past are now feeling strong enough to call you out without fear of reprisal because there is a LOT of them. Constantly posting and removing videos within minutes of each other is only adding to the general consensus that you are clearly mentally unwell - because you have brought this on yourself. The cancer aside, if you were suffering as much as you claim to be you would not be on social media. I don’t care how many times you claim you are lonely and need the support of your ‘followers’ too much trust has been broken and you will never win that trust back. Stay away from social media because you are doing yourself no favours, just fuelling the fire. Go away and take a long hard look at yourself. When you have nursed your mum in the final few days of her life due to lung cancer you might one day understand. Until then, just go away for a very long time.