James Horton Kofoed. Is he for real as nothing adds up?

Mulberrybush

Jun 6, 2024
north West
Probably didn't come across this article before now as it doesn't use his full name.
How many times does this guy go missing!!!! Pmsl he's like Where's fing wally 🤣🤣🤣 who does this kind of behaviour? No wonder his family can't stand him the sheer embarrassment he must have brought on his family. I've got 3 missing person articles now for him it's ABSURD 🤣🤣 bloody tool
1000020216.jpg
State of him without the filter…..little turd 😂

Mulberrybush

Jun 6, 2024
north West
So James is gonna start blocking anyone negative ? 🤔

And isn’t embarrassed by his behaviour online 🤔

And says he didn’t lie about cancer . 🤥

That’s it then . Guys & Gals we were wrong. 😂🙃😂🙃
Gonna start 😂😂😂

He’s been blocking anyone that he is scared of exposing him for months 😂😂😂 seriously, does a video saying he never lies, then lies about 8 times in the video.

womble1975

Jul 4, 2024
Middlesbrough
“I’m not gonna badmouth him cos he’s now deceased and I wouldn’t do that to anyone” then blames him for the theft and says the ex spent it all on drugs 🙄 All this despite the fact that it was James who got caught and blamed, not the alleged partner who wouldn’t be able to defend himself even if he ever existed.
It's always somebody else's fault especially when they can't defend themselves. Love the line It's been brought to my attention. Err no Jane's your stalking the thread with interest 🤣🤣🤣. Let's face it if he did pay the money back it was only to stop him getting a sentence

spacecowboy

Jul 7, 2024
Bolton
And in the video you say you are sorry for what you did in you're early 20's , that you are sorry for scamming people out of money and tried to pay it back....
Errrrr my experience is after that timeline, you yourself ( with one else ) scammed someone out of money and never tried to pay it back so this wasnt a one off time...
Stop blaming other people and stop lying !

Mulberrybush

Jun 6, 2024
north West
Didn’t James post a load of bullshit videos last week saying he wasn’t going to respond anymore to any ‘trolls’ (aka people who speak the truth about him)?

Did I imagine that? I must’ve done because it couldn’t be Billy Big Bollox lying, he doesn’t lie about things remember.

Every single person on tt who views his videos sees how easily he lies without even reading in here! I know most of them are reading this too, but he literally posts evidence of his lies himself daily 😂

I won’t be responding again to any trolls…..LIE
This is the last video I will be doing on the matter….,LIE

He is such a bore, seriously repeats the same thing constantly.
Look at the likes on your videos James, are you getting the message finally that 98% of your followers know you are full of s? Even the thousands of followers you bought think it 😂