James Horton Kofoed. Is he for real as nothing adds up?

Mulberrybush

Jun 6, 2024
north West
Let me set the record straight…..in his last video 😂😂 yawn, yaw, yawn, yawn.

No James you are not going through cancer. Yes James you have lied multiple times about it. You are going to look very stupid soon when the medical evidence is posted aren’t you? Oh James 😂

And you have gone through it all on your own’? Make your mind up, you were banging on about all the support you got yesterday, and all the people who do care about you today. And have you forgotten that make believe Lisa was by your side? But an hour later on your video it was all on your own.

s we must be annoying you finding your lies in every single thing you say. You sad f.

Funny you haven’t had a medical emergency or needed life saving surgery for a month since you were called out isn’t it? You were averaging 2 a week when you thought everyone was believing you.

Glad to see you looking so well having stage 4 cancer, recent multiple surgeries and chemo!

Do do off you boring bastard.

OrcaOne

Jun 25, 2024
Milton Keyn es
Yawn yawn, oh do do off James. You talk utter se, It's pretty simples just go live with a few members here or open your comments up lol

1000020224.jpg
Hmm well he is the one sharing his cancer story so yeah it does have something to do with us. Also, he is wrong on many levels. Most of us know or have known family friends or have been through or are going through cancer….which is why most of us started following his journey in the first place. He needs to seriously give his head a wobble and tell the truth for once.

Mar 16, 2024
Scotland
I honestly can't cope with him and his bull💩 he makes my blood boil. He's a cretin. That live the other night was disgusting, even if you strip the lies away it still shows what a horrid person he is. I swear if I hear I'm not gonna lie once more I'm going to rip my ears off. I never knew how easy it would be to hate someone that you've never met so much but with every single video he posts he is just showing his true colours and the lengths he will actually go to. I cant wait to see it all come crashing down when karma finally gets him.

P1neapplec4t

Jun 19, 2024
uk
Let me set the record straight…..in his last video 😂😂 yawn, yaw, yawn, yawn.

No James you are not going through cancer. Yes James you have lied multiple times about it. You are going to look very stupid soon when the medical evidence is posted aren’t you? Oh James 😂

And you have gone through it all on your own’? Make your mind up, you were banging on about all the support you got yesterday, and all the people who do care about you today. And have you forgotten that make believe Lisa was by your side? But an hour later on your video it was all on your own.

s we must be annoying you finding your lies in every single thing you say. You sad f.

Funny you haven’t had a medical emergency or needed life saving surgery for a month since you were called out isn’t it? You were averaging 2 a week when you thought everyone was believing you.

Glad to see you looking so well having stage 4 cancer, recent multiple surgeries and chemo!

Do do off you boring bastard.
I just thought that. No admissions etc no medical issues at all since he's been rumbled.
Amazing that eh James!

Mar 16, 2024
Scotland
Hmm well he is the one sharing his cancer story so yeah it does have something to do with us. Also, he is wrong on many levels. Most of us know or have known family friends or have been through or are going through cancer….which is why most of us started following his journey in the first place. He needs to seriously give his head a wobble and tell the truth for once.
I wonder if he is actually starting to believe the lies he is telling and that's why he is adamant that he's telling the truth. Compulsive liars are in a world of their own and are so dangerous.

yeah_YEAH

Jun 12, 2024
Ireland
tbh i’m shocked that he’s not tried to claim that people have jumped him yet. then again there’s still time
Ah his "assault" is one of his tall tales from a few years, so that card has been played. Think I mentioned it on here upthread, but it involved self inflicted knife wounds.

There were no assailants when it happened, nor was it reported on his own Bolton news channel (you know the one who posts just for him when he's missing/airlifted/pier jumping/canal falling) or any other local news channels for that matter.

Jun 18, 2024
Manchester
James, since we all know you read this forum - do you PROMISE not to respond??? Like pinky promise promise or is it like the other times when ur just talking bullshit 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️
You're even more disgusting than that cheesy coating you get on penis's
Do the world a favour and just offity do
He’ll be back within the hour. He’s like a naughty child, any attention is better than none

forfar60

Jul 5, 2024
Greenock
I'm a serial lurker on here, and don't post very often at all. But jesus wept he makes my piss boil. I'm suprised he's not rocked up at hospital, but then again most Manchester hospitals must know him and his bullshit by now. 👀.
I do honestly think he believes the lies he tells.

Cheesy coating.. Smegma and that's why he's a smeghead. 🤢
That's the word I was looking for!!!!!!!!!!

I.see.you

Jun 15, 2024
hull
Eh jamie lad, did you say you had treatment for your cancer a couple of days ago? I'm presuming you meant chemo as that is what cancer treatment is, now I've had seen a couple of family members go through chemo and I'm not gonna lie it made them pretty ill, was your chemo a special one just for you? Absolute whopper you are mate, if you're gonna lie then at least make it look believable!

Jun 18, 2024
Manchester
Believe it or not, I don’t continually watch James all the time. What with having a full time job, family responsibilities, online studies & hobbies. When I get a bit of free time and the weather is shocking like this weekend I binge watch a bit of tv.
Anyway, I’ve just finished this and I’m sure some of you guys would enjoy it. The story of a woman who realises her new boyfriend is a serial liar and con artist.
On second thoughts you might find the plot a bit too far fetched… 😂

Attachments

• IMG_1778.jpeg
    IMG_1778.jpeg
    111.9 KB · Views: 46