James Horton Kofoed. Is he for real as nothing adds up?

Jul 2, 2024
essex
you’s all need to give your heads a wobble! He’s not responding to you’s trolls behind keyboards anymore ok! And you can’t lie or fake hospital admissions, well unless you use footage and photos from months ago…
Anyhow James, we will see you tomorrow, we know you can’t stay away baby. You need it, even if it’s just a couple of likes or an inbox asking “are you ok hun” off one of the few remainers…
Wonder what’s next? Kidnap? Blackmail? Someone installing spyware on his laptop?

Jun 17, 2024
Cumbria
It’s really weird how there has been no hospital admissions since it all started to come out, no emergency surgeries, bleeds, perforations, ICU admissions, ventilators or induced comas when it was weekly before 🤥🤥🤥 and he was the unluckiest man alive
The reason is, he knows we so far onto him he darent reuse old footage. So all he resort to is to go missing again (hopefully) and blame trolls. To which I will GLADLY participate in a search party with about 70 willing volunteers from this group lol
Go on James I dare you to run with that story

Jun 18, 2024
Manchester
3588 comments in here now and not one single person defending him...speaks volumes doesn't it 🤔
James darling, out of these 3588 comments could you please show just one of these death threats or homophobic slurs that you speak of? As previously mentioned, nobody on here actually wishes you any physical harm despite the narrative you try to spin. You frequently say “I’m not gonna lie” but it’s all you ever do.

Jun 17, 2024
Cumbria
James darling, out of these 3588 comments could you please show just one of these death threats or homophobic slurs that you speak of? As previously mentioned, nobody on here actually wishes you any physical harm despite the narrative you try to spin. You frequently say “I’m not gonna lie” but it’s all you ever do.
Nobody cares what his sexual orientation is lol its never ever been an issue, having a fahead especially one that's hairline is receeding faster than a British coastline is obviously worth a comment.

Jun 18, 2024
surrey
Funny thing is in one of his latest videos he says that no one knows what it’s like (talking of the trolls) to go through what he is going through with cancer!!
This is a fing joke right James - most people if not all in this group does know what it’s like to go through cancer!!!!! That’s the fing point we know, we all know and that’s why we are calling you out.

Jun 18, 2024
Manchester
U would think he would up he’s acting skills. Flew to Ireland then to Benidorm then back to uk for chemo Friday and walked into a mosh pit on Saturday. He does more than me and I’m a 33 year old in good health. I hope he does expire to be honest I hope he’s next attempt is a successful one
I don’t think he went to Benidorm and please, as you’re new here… please do not make comments like that. None of us on here wish him any physical harm and such comments make me suspect you are really one of his supporters trying to bait people.
Apologies if I’m wrong but we are nice people on here and don’t wish harm upon others, even James. You’ve just joined, made 4 comments in your first 65 minutes that include a slur “nobody’s bumming that”, suggested NHS workers leak confidential medical records on here and wished James to successfully unalive himself. Are you sure you’re not actually James?

Last edited:

bud

Jun 15, 2024
scotland
I don’t think he went to Benidorm and please, as you’re new here… please do not make comments like that. None of us on here wish him any physical harm and such comments make me suspect you are really one of his supporters trying to bait people.
Apologies if I’m wrong but we are nice people on here and don’t wish harm upon others, even James. You’ve just joined, made 4 comments in your first 65 minutes that include a slur “nobody’s bumming that”, suggested NHS workers leak confidential medical records on here and wished James to successfully unalive himself. Are you sure you’re not actually James?
seems like a james comment waitin for some one to bite so hes got something to post on tiktok and the amount thats on this would take most people more than an hour to read unless ure james whos already read it all 👀

Jun 18, 2024
Manchester
seems like a james comment waitin for some one to bite so hes got something to post on tiktok and the amount thats on this would take most people more than an hour to read unless ure james whos already read it all 👀
And if James has scoured all the posts on here he will know that there is not a single slur regarding his sexuality, not a single post wishing him harm & nor are there people leaking confidential medical records. No death threats, no lies, just people wanting him to stop lying and to face justice in court.

bud

Jun 15, 2024
scotland
And if James has scoured all the posts on here he will know that there is not a single slur regarding his sexuality, not a single post wishing him harm & nor are there people leaking confidential medical records. No death threats, no lies, just people wanting him to stop lying and to face justice in court.
another reason it makes me think its him aswell never been anything like that said then out of no where its said by a new account 🤔