James Horton Kofoed. Is he for real as nothing adds up?

mariemassey

Jun 20, 2024
surrey
Oh I love you my Kiddo!!! Morning all ā¤ļø
šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ love this Iā€™ve just joined and have Ben catching up on all the comments . Iā€™m friends with Vicki on ttā¤ļø I am an actual cancer warrior not bowel I had endometrial cancer had a radical hysterectomy 28 rounds of radiation and 2 brachytherapy treatment needed last may 23 but Iā€™m still struggling now. Jimbo is a bull stet

P1neapplec4t

Jun 19, 2024
uk
He's probably not back from the offy yet with 8 cans of Stella for a bit of Dutch tiktok courage then boom šŸ˜† we'll get hit with 3 consecutive videos, 2 will get deleted one will get reposted then he'll post a vague quote video how to live, love, laugh to some empowering type background music etc etc.
Said videos will contain the phrase give your head a wobble and the infamous yous are parrrfectic.
Whilst laying on his bed, squinting his eye likes he's licking piss off a stinging nettle, scratching his head and posing in front of his ring light.
Soooo predictable.

Jun 17, 2024
Cumbria
Just come across this guy. Can anyone give a brief background of him? I get he is lying about cancer the sicko. And it is blatantly obvious he is lying. I have stage 4 cancer and I am disgusted by this idiot.
Even being brief would take an hours typing, your best putting your pj's on, closing your curtains and start from page 1 lol

Jun 8, 2024
UK
šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ love this Iā€™ve just joined and have Ben catching up on all the comments . Iā€™m friends with Vicki on ttā¤ļø I am an actual cancer warrior not bowel I had endometrial cancer had a radical hysterectomy 28 rounds of radiation and 2 brachytherapy treatment needed last may 23 but Iā€™m still struggling now. Jimbo is a bull stet
Hello lovely xxx ā¤ļø