James Horton Kofoed. Is he for real as nothing adds up?

Jun 17, 2024
Cumbria
Is this for a window he blamed the trolls for ??
1000020265.jpg
This was in 2021 btw and the photo he used as per James does is reinvent it in different scenarios. The smashed window photo was from then, then when it was taped up molly chucked paint over his window. Nowt to do with trolls, presumed she never paid the compo so went back to court? Or she did it again lol

P1neapplec4t

Jun 19, 2024
uk
James, you need some new photos and videos. How many times are u gonna use these same ones?
Ward B2 irving building general male surgery. Not a cancer Ward. You absolute melt.
Do you really think people won't notice you posting the same images all the time? There's nothing new whatsoever. If u genuinely were in hospital as much as u say surely ud have a lot more images at your disposal.
That's the issue tho isn't it? You haven't and you only have the same few videos and pics to constantly use. No chemo pics again cos u aren't having chemo.
Followers are still going down. Unlucky.

MM_Underworld

Jul 1, 2024
North East
One thing I will say, (and as an aside, fyi James, I don’t believe you, but ending up in a mosh pit right after chemo, then being back in hospital would be you going against the advice of your team and putting yourself at huge risk which is, frankly STUPID, and a drain on NHS resources. I really want to know what chemo you are on because I’d like to get Ian on it ASAP ) but in the interest of fairness, when my husband stayed in hosp overnight due to cancer complications he stayed in the general ward.

Jun 17, 2024
Cumbria
One thing I will say, (and as an aside, fyi James, I don’t believe you, but ending up in a mosh pit right after chemo, then being back in hospital would be you going against the advice of your team and putting yourself at huge risk which is, frankly STUPID, and a drain on NHS resources. I really want to know what chemo you are on because I’d like to get Ian on it ASAP ) but in the interest of fairness, when my husband stayed in hosp overnight due to cancer complications he stayed in the general ward.
Yeah I totally agree when my husband went in with heart issues he gets put on a general observation ward, but he doesn't get put in an induced coma on it lol the only video he has of the critical care ward is from the outside when he was walking past after being discharged same as the video of Christies it just happens to be in the same place.

P1neapplec4t

Jun 19, 2024
uk
Fair dos. But if he was put to sleep as he's claimed he would have been in icu surely?
Does your hubby go to Salford Royal?
Think they have a building for cancer patients, I'm not sure if they have a general ward there tho.