James Horton Kofoed. Is he for real as nothing adds up?

Glitzy Koala

Jun 18, 2024
Manchester
One thing I will say, (and as an aside, fyi James, I don’t believe you, but ending up in a mosh pit right after chemo, then being back in hospital would be you going against the advice of your team and putting yourself at huge risk which is, frankly STUPID, and a drain on NHS resources. I really want to know what chemo you are on because I’d like to get Ian on it ASAP ) but in the interest of fairness, when my husband stayed in hosp overnight due to cancer complications he stayed in the general ward.
Stage 4er here too...been in on many admissions and never been on a cancer ward.
It's usually a general admissions ward or a post surgery ward.
The only separate room for cancer treatment is the chemo suite but I get all hospitals operate differently

MM_Underworld

Jul 1, 2024
North East
Fair dos. But if he was put to sleep as he's claimed he would have been in icu surely?
Does your hubby go to Salford Royal?
Think they have a building for cancer patients, I'm not sure if they have a general ward there tho.
Oh yeah, i definitely agree there, I just mean for cancer patients in general, so if he’s posting saying he’s there now then * in theory * he could be xx

And re the surgeries - I would give anything for the NHS to be so free and easy with cancer surgeries for stage 4 patients.

James when you read this, if you care about anyone other than yourself, please unblock and send Ian a message with the name of the surgeon, because I mean this seriously, if you are telling the truth that name could actually save my husbands life, instead off pretending people are trolling you and your cancer journey so you can get TikTok famous, do something good. I won’t post anything on here or anywhere else, just get me their name. I’m literally begging you.
I know I would do it in a heartbeat, I’d do anything for others in my husbands situation that was in my power. (And I do by the way James, and if you were telling the truth and didn’t block anyone for asking I would have done the same for you, as evidenced in my messages to you.

if you have a heart James, just get me the name. Even if you went private and don’t want to admit it, I don’t care.

(To other members; don’t worry, I know. but I actually think it’s worse if he’s telling the truth in a way, hiding info from others it could help. )

Jun 17, 2024
Cumbria
Oh yeah, i definitely agree there, I just mean for cancer patients in general, so if he’s posting saying he’s there now then * in theory * he could be xx

And re the surgeries - I would give anything for the NHS to be so free and easy with cancer surgeries for stage 4 patients.

James when you read this, if you care about anyone other than yourself, please unblock and send Ian a message with the name of the surgeon, because I mean this seriously, if you are telling the truth that name could actually save my husbands life, instead off pretending people are trolling you and your cancer journey so you can get TikTok famous, do something good. I won’t post anything on here or anywhere else, just get me their name. I’m literally begging you.
I know I would do it in a heartbeat, I’d do anything for others in my husbands situation that was in my power. (And I do by the way James, and if you were telling the truth and didn’t block anyone for asking I would have done the same for you, as evidenced in my messages to you.

if you have a heart James, just get me the name. Even if you went private and don’t want to admit it, I don’t care.

(To other members; don’t worry, I know. but I actually think it’s worse if he’s telling the truth in a way, hiding info from others it could help. )
Sarah we weren't questioning you by the way, some of us know the local hospitals and the absurdity with what he's saying. The problem is when you give him 5% doubt he's going to run with that... please trust me he's not telling the truth, he's never told the truth, he has a history of scamming and this is another scam beit for views for the creator fund programe, gifts or donations. He cannot help you and Ian not because he is hiding info it's because he's no info to hide as he's a liar

Cooper131517

Jun 14, 2024
Berkshire
Oh I know, believe me I know. But I want to give him the chance to clear this up. He’s so adamant he’s being honest and this group is full of evil evil people trying to take him down. If this is the case then help another patient - but it’s not. And tbh I think that even if it was true he wouldn’t. Hes here for clout only.

I know of someone who’s had major surgery and her cancer has returned in her pelvis and lung and she’s been given 1-2 yrs. James’ surgeon has removed his bowel cancer twice, one on 16 February and one on 1 May, and then gone on to remove his lung tumour on 24 May only 24 hrs after diagnosis. So his surgeon works outside the norm. James please give up the name of your surgeon as he/she is doing something others are not.

weeKiddo

Mar 11, 2024
Uk
Morning jimmy its thats time of day you going down down down 🤣🫣 how was the coffee with rose go? Did you get a nice catch up telling her all about us trolls 🧌 anyways cant wait till your live see how you show us all the proof of your cancer admissions that would be great thanks ☺️

Attachments

• IMG_3884.jpeg
    IMG_3884.jpeg
    149 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:

P1neapplec4t

Jun 19, 2024
uk
Morning jimmy its thats time of day you going down down down 🤣🫣 how was the coffee with rose go? Did you get a nice catch up telling her all about us trolls 🧌 anyways cant wait till your live see how you show us all the proof of your cancer admissions that would be great thanks ☺️
I just noticed this! Nearly down to 0 actual real followers 😂

P1neapplec4t

Jun 19, 2024
uk
Oh I know, believe me I know. But I want to give him the chance to clear this up. He’s so adamant he’s being honest and this group is full of evil evil people trying to take him down. If this is the case then help another patient - but it’s not. And tbh I think that even if it was true he wouldn’t. Hes here for clout only.
I'm sorry if I gave the impression I was doubting you I really wasn't. Thanks for putting me right as I just assumed it would be a cancer related ward.
:)

Jun 17, 2024
Cumbria
So the 500k followers he bought you think?
Means there's only 6k 'real' followers and I bet 99% of those are people who are just there to watch his spectacular fall from grace, like me 🤭
You've only got to go through some in his followers list to see majority have no followers, but who they follow speaks volumes. Its the usual suspects like Lawrence, council estate queen, gcrew, miss red etc who I've no doubt used the same company to buy fake followers. Its just an ego boost

Jun 18, 2024
Manchester
Is there anything that James does that doesn’t involve some sort of dishonesty along the way? How low must his self esteem be if he’s buying fake followers on a social media platform? Trying to impress strangers who he knows “don’t even know me” in real life.
Then there’s the soldier dad, the son, I’ve lost count on how many nightclubs he owns, the invisible car, the new build home, the city centre apartment, the multiple surgeries, the endless air ambulances, the crimes that were other people’s fault, the countless tragedies that befall him.
I honestly don’t know how his brain copes with it all…

P1neapplec4t

Jun 19, 2024
uk
Is there anything that James does that doesn’t involve some sort of dishonesty along the way? How low must his self esteem be if he’s buying fake followers on a social media platform? Trying to impress strangers who he knows “don’t even know me” in real life.
Then there’s the soldier dad, the son, I’ve lost count on how many nightclubs he owns, the invisible car, the new build home, the city centre apartment, the multiple surgeries, the endless air ambulances, the crimes that were other people’s fault, the countless tragedies that befall him.
He's got quite the imagination hasn't he?

Jun 17, 2024
Cumbria
Don't forget the 'missing' episodes, 3 of them and that's just the ones that made the news that we are aware of.

peach1830

Jul 6, 2024
west sussex
I know of someone who’s had major surgery and her cancer has returned in her pelvis and lung and she’s been given 1-2 yrs. James’ surgeon has removed his bowel cancer twice, one on 16 February and one on 1 May, and then gone on to remove his lung tumour on 24 May only 24 hrs after diagnosis. So his surgeon works outside the norm. James please give up the name of your surgeon as he/she is doing something others are not.
Yeah the lung surgery is not quite adding up , surgery 24hrs after diagnosis……🤔
There’s many multidisciplinary teams involved not just one consultant. So they’ve managed to diagnose and do a treatment plan in 24hrs , life threatening was it and needed emergency surgery ???? A lung tumour that was so life threatening managed to sit on a live and hold a full blown conversation for quite sometime without any breathlessness or any other symptoms !
As a proud NHS healthcare professional and sadly fighting cancer myself , there are many many holes in these tales.
How any human being can lie and deceive others about any illness or disease is truly unimaginable 😔😔😔

Jun 18, 2024
Manchester
Don't forget the 'missing' episodes, 3 of them and that's just the ones that made the news that we are aware of.Its

Don't forget the 'missing' episodes, 3 of them and that's just the ones that made the news that we are aware of.
It’s difficult remembering them all. I don’t know how he keeps up with it himself.
Oh yeah, he can’t as he keeps tripping himself up.