James Horton Kofoed. Is he for real as nothing adds up?

broadstuff241

Jun 12, 2024
uk
Yeah the lung surgery is not quite adding up , surgery 24hrs after diagnosis……🤔
There’s many multidisciplinary teams involved not just one consultant. So they’ve managed to diagnose and do a treatment plan in 24hrs , life threatening was it and needed emergency surgery ???? A lung tumour that was so life threatening managed to sit on a live and hold a full blown conversation for quite sometime without any breathlessness or any other symptoms !
As a proud NHS healthcare professional and sadly fighting cancer myself , there are many many holes in these tales.
How any human being can lie and deceive others about any illness or disease is truly unimaginable 😔😔😔
Don’t think he’s ever had a pet scan either.

Glitzy Koala

Jun 18, 2024
Manchester
I'm predicting a 'live' tomorrow evening (Wednesday) when the football is on.
He can try to garner all the attention from his little fan girlie's while their partners watch the footie.
I may be wrong but he thinks we're expecting him to go 'live' tonight so he'll think he's being clever by not?
He likes to think he's 'relevant', the football shirt, the England flag, the 'mosh pit' 🤣🤣 etc so to go live when the footie is on, he knows people will ask 'are you watching the football?' And it means less chemo/cancer questions??

Go on Jimbo, prove me right...see you soon 😘

Oh and maybe this time, try not to tell people to go and unalive themselves or threaten to push people off a pier 👌

Glitzy Koala

Jun 18, 2024
Manchester
So the 500k followers he bought you think?
Means there's only 6k 'real' followers and I bet 99% of those are people who are just there to watch his spectacular fall from grace, like me 🤭
There's no way on God's green earth that 500k people find him interesting...the monotone drivel, the scratchy head pose (that's a Grindr thing by the way) the incessant whining about trolls, the stolen 'woe is me' quotes and the depressing choice in music!!! Absolutely no way are those 500k genuine!!

Cooper131517

Jun 14, 2024
Berkshire
Yeah the lung surgery is not quite adding up , surgery 24hrs after diagnosis……🤔
There’s many multidisciplinary teams involved not just one consultant. So they’ve managed to diagnose and do a treatment plan in 24hrs , life threatening was it and needed emergency surgery ???? A lung tumour that was so life threatening managed to sit on a live and hold a full blown conversation for quite sometime without any breathlessness or any other symptoms !
As a proud NHS healthcare professional and sadly fighting cancer myself , there are many many holes in these tales.
How any human being can lie and deceive others about any illness or disease is truly unimaginable 😔😔😔

It was going through my own bowel cancer journey that I came across James in the first place. You meet and converse with people in the same situation and never had I heard of treatment quite like his. I kept saying something just isn’t right here. I’ve had half my insides removed and others who are still fighting and yet James has stage 4 and is all tikety boo to jet off on holiday and get drunk. He also completely lost me when he said the doctor did a CT scan to check all the cancer was removed days after surgery. That is not how it’s done as CT scans cannot detect cancer cells only established tumours. He thinks we are all dumb.

Mulberrybush

Jun 6, 2024
north West
There's no way on God's green earth that 500k people find him interesting...the monotone drivel, the scratchy head pose (that's a Grindr thing by the way) the incessant whining about trolls, the stolen 'woe is me' quotes and the depressing choice in music!!! Absolutely no way are those 500k genuine!!
Grindr? Why is he gay? I thought we had all disputed that 😂😂

Don’t forget for the list the 3 heart attacks, the fact he said he was a millionaire but lost it all, the baby, the frend who left him alone on holiday, Lisa…..the list of lies goes on and on.

Jun 18, 2024
Manchester
Grindr? Why is he gay? I thought we had all disputed that 😂😂

Don’t forget for the list the 3 heart attacks, the fact he said he was a millionaire but lost it all, the baby, the frend who left him alone on holiday, Lisa…..the list of lies goes on and on.
Even his appearance is fake. As anyone who has seen his TT Lives will attest, he has a lot more weight on him. Uses a filter to make himself look slimmer in his posts.
His whole life just revolves around being fake, dishonest & a liar. Just imagine the self-loathing he must feel when he looks into a mirror in his little flat and sees the reality staring back at him.

Shelzymac

Jul 6, 2024
Lancaster
Hi, new here, part of the cancer community on tiktok after battling cancer myself. Sorry to anyone who is having to watch his absolutely b@llsh#&t who are also going through cancer. I'm not sure I can stay quiet much longer especially after his posts just now. I've never known such a compulsive liar. Hes infuriating me so much and I feel angry for everyone who is really battling so bloody hard for their lives. Can someone please post a rundown of all the facts that show he's lying so I can maybe put together and do a post. Thank you x

P1neapplec4t

Jun 19, 2024
uk
Hi, new here, part of the cancer community on tiktok after battling cancer myself. Sorry to anyone who is having to watch his absolutely b@llsh#&t who are also going through cancer. I'm not sure I can stay quiet much longer especially after his posts just now. I've never known such a compulsive liar. Hes infuriating me so much and I feel angry for everyone who is really battling so bloody hard for their lives. Can someone please post a rundown of all the facts that show he's lying so I can maybe put together and do a post. Thank you x
It's all in this thread. Probably best for you to make yourself comfy and start from the beginning.

Shelzymac

Jul 6, 2024
Lancaster
Great advertisement for stage 4 cancer

It's all in this thread. Probably best for you to make yourself comfy and start from the beginning.
I might have a go tonight but I noticed there's like 185 pages 😂 I'm dyslexic and still on chemo (chemo brain) so I'm not sure how much info would go in reading every page 🤣 I'll grab a note book

Jun 18, 2024
London
I can assure you if you really were on treatment for Bowel cancer James... your likely to be on Capox or Folfox or Folfiri..... and let me tell you days 4 -7 sometimes longer are usually the worst days for people. As the first few days your on steroids then day 4 you crash and the awful fatigue hits you!
You would be on day 4/5 now
(obviously if you really were on treatment which your not ! 🤣) You certainly wouldn't be able to be out partying!!!!! Which I don't think your doing that either......🤣 so your lying about treatment..... and also lying about being out.... its just constant lies isn't it !

P1neapplec4t

Jun 19, 2024
uk

I might have a go tonight but I noticed there's like 185 pages 😂 I'm dyslexic and still on chemo (chemo brain) so I'm not sure how much info would go in reading every page 🤣 I'll grab a note book
Yeah when I joined there was about 100. It took me a couple of hrs. Tbf quite a bit of it is humour between us.

Jun 17, 2024
Cumbria

You'll be able to glaze over some of our 'bleak' humor. But you will definitely get a timeline and yeah a notebook is a great idea. Even I would like to know the timeline 🤣🤣