James Horton Kofoed. Is he for real as nothing adds up?

Kaysey14

Jun 12, 2024
Chichester England
What an absolute KNOB !! He’s doing it on purpose to wind us up but what he’s really doing is giving us more evidence that he’s nothing but a fat headed liar who doesn’t have cancer.
Come on James turn your comments on and let us give you the evidence you keep asking for !! Oh hang on , you’re a big fat yellow bellied coward !!
Posting old photos is not helping you !
Why has my font changed ? I quite like it though 😊

yeah_YEAH

Jun 12, 2024
Ireland
Yeah when I joined there was about 100. It took me a couple of hrs. Tbf quite a bit of it is humour between us.
There's also the private group too, but they generally just get the scoop before something is shared here. It's always factual though as no one is actually trolling, they're just confirming circumstances (going back years in some cases) if that makes sense?

MM_Underworld

Jul 1, 2024
North East
His post will be so he can say the trolls are attacking him again. That’s all, instead of recovering from his ‘cancer treatment’ he is trying to find ways to incite us into attacking him so he can use it for more content.

James - quick fyi chemo absolutely effs your liver, it’s why they would be checking the levels before each round of the chemo you are definitely on… getting blotto is utterly stupid and will delay your treatment. If you would like to not be part of the awful stage 4 statistics, maybe take it (sorry pretend to take it) more seriously.

This is why we’re all so angry and upset FYI.
The cancer care you’ve received just doesn’t happen anywhere - if by some miracle you have found THE most responsive oncology / surgeon team in the whole of the country, don’t take the pee out of them.
I’ve got a queue of people that would like your team on their side and they wouldn’t abuse it 👌

Woe is me post about how mean we are to someone with cancer, and you’re ’manner enough’ (?!) to own up to your mistakes but you wouldn’t lie about this… incoming.

Jun 8, 2024
UK
Hello all!! Just wanted to touch base & welcome newbies to the thread. God it’s been a journey exposing ffoed, it’s caused me a lot of mental strain but it’s been worth it. Our private WhatsApp group is running so good, we are based on facts, we don’t troll that’s not what we are about. So James, keep running the troll narrative, see where that takes ya! Coz everyone knows what you are. Sit on that

Mulberrybush

Jun 6, 2024
north West
There's also the private group too, but they generally just get the scoop before something is shared here. It's always factual though as no one is actually trolling, they're just confirming circumstances (going back years in some cases) if that makes sense?
Yes, agree. If you are not in it get in it because there is some very interesting stuff in there about to come out about him. All facts and there is stuff in there not on here that is even lower than we thought he could stoop.

Jun 17, 2024
Cumbria
I can't bloody watch because I have a visitor, if anyone is watching can you jot down some minutes to share at the end 👍😂
It's along the lines of hi Alison, hi Debbie, hi Gary, I'm good thanks, hi Paula, hi Carol, I'm good thanks hi Rob, hi barb.
Oh and he's moved out to a new place but is sat in the shole flat and is just back to get a few things 🤣🤣🤣 yeah right course you've moved

Cooper131517

Jun 14, 2024
Berkshire
Hi, new here, part of the cancer community on tiktok after battling cancer myself. Sorry to anyone who is having to watch his absolutely b@llsh#&t who are also going through cancer. I'm not sure I can stay quiet much longer especially after his posts just now. I've never known such a compulsive liar. Hes infuriating me so much and I feel angry for everyone who is really battling so bloody hard for their lives. Can someone please post a rundown of all the facts that show he's lying so I can maybe put together and do a post. Thank you x

Here’s a little timeline of all his ops etc. So much in such a short space of time but since he’s been rumbled he’s been pretty healthy!

Attachments

• IMG_1158.jpeg
    IMG_1158.jpeg
    200 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_1159.jpeg
    IMG_1159.jpeg
    193.9 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_1160.jpeg
    IMG_1160.jpeg
    204.2 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_1161.jpeg
    IMG_1161.jpeg