James Horton Kofoed. Is he for real as nothing adds up?

MissIndie

Jun 21, 2024
Scotland
Just cos your in a hospital bed Jim doesn't necessarily mean you have cancer does it? Every single person's arse will be on a hospital bed at some point, we don't all take pics to make up sadistic storys for attention do we?! You keep ignoring chemo and cancer questions like the plaque, can see your eyes going all shifty when you read then try to ignore them. Could be genuine cancer sufferers looking for advice 🤬 your a disgrace and this will never ever stop until you do & admit you are lying! And btw I see you taking our comments on board, trying to act all cheery... Hi Jimmy 👋🏻

Jun 17, 2024
london
Just cos your in a hospital bed Jim doesn't necessarily mean you have cancer does it? Every single person's arse will be on a hospital bed at some point, we don't all take pics to make up sadistic storys for attention do we?! You keep ignoring chemo and cancer questions like the plaque, can see your eyes going all shifty when you read then try to ignore them. Could be genuine cancer sufferers looking for advice 🤬 your a disgrace and this will never ever stop until you do & admit you are lying! And btw I see you taking our comments on board, trying to act all cheery... Hi Jimmy 👋🏻
I’m currently going through chemo about to start my 5th round and have been on this page for weeks (as is thought something wasn’t right…& when I asked my team at the Christie’s to do a welfare check he wasn’t a patient at the Christie’s despite his videos of him walking the corridors and filming outside critical care) - I’ve just created a separate account asking if advice on chemo and you can see him reading it and then trying to ignore it…he scares me beyond words…

Jun 22, 2024
England
So I'm watching him without sound, purely because I can't stand to listen to him, it is SO obvious when he is telling lies! His eyes narrow and he starts scratching and twitching.
It's like a social experiment, honestly just watch him a couple of minutes without sound and you can see exactly when he's telling porkies 🤥

P1neapplec4t

Jun 19, 2024
uk
Reckons he's showed loads of evidence on here even went live from a hospital bed.
He's so full of bullshit. Makes me so angry

P1neapplec4t

Jun 19, 2024
uk
He says that there is no evidence out there he's ever committed a crime and if there is post it. Apparently we screenshot his posts and edit them.

Coco Loco

Aug 18, 2023
So I'm watching him without sound, purely because I can't stand to listen to him, it is SO obvious when he is telling lies! His eyes narrow and he starts scratching and twitching.
It's like a social experiment, honestly just watch him a couple of minutes without sound and you can see exactly when he's telling porkies 🤥
Me too. He’s so agitated 😅