James Horton Kofoed. Is he for real as nothing adds up?

glenny2309

Jun 18, 2024
west midlands
So I'm watching him without sound, purely because I can't stand to listen to him, it is SO obvious when he is telling lies! His eyes narrow and he starts scratching and twitching.
It's like a social experiment, honestly just watch him a couple of minutes without sound and you can see exactly when he's telling porkies 🤥
Yes!! I am also having to watch in silence as hubby has the footy on 🤣 but you can see what he reads a question and tells a lie in response his eyes narrow and he blinks a lot. I seriously need to get a life 🤣

weeKiddo

Mar 11, 2024
Uk
Jimmy your hater who talks to me all day everyday isnt beth baw heed 💀 just because you lay in a hospital bed doesnt mean that u have cancer fs come on to do the lies you have told. You have been fighting with molly for years! Your address is public because your in the paper 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

katemck

Jun 24, 2024
ireland
I’m not proud of this but I’ve asked him three times any tips on managing chemo as I’m starting next week - to be clear I don’t have cancer at all but I wanted to see if he would interact. I timed the comments when then there weren’t loads coming through and he’s ignored it every single time - he’s read out loud the comments immediately before and after my comments and now I’ve been muted for the remainder of the live 🤣 make it make sense James!!

forfar60

Jul 5, 2024
Greenock
I’m not proud of this but I’ve asked him three times any tips on managing chemo as I’m starting next week - to be clear I don’t have cancer at all but I wanted to see if he would interact. I timed the comments when then there weren’t loads coming through and he’s ignored it every single time - he’s read out loud the comments immediately before and after my comments.
He's been asked so many questions and just dodges them. Now he's just said he'll answer some questions but not all. Probably only answering ones he can give a broad spectrum response to
Anything more specific will give his lies away