James Horton Kofoed. Is he for real as nothing adds up?

P1neapplec4t

Jun 19, 2024
uk
I’m not proud of this but I’ve asked him three times any tips on managing chemo as I’m starting next week - to be clear I don’t have cancer at all but I wanted to see if he would interact. I timed the comments when then there weren’t loads coming through and he’s ignored it every single time - he’s read out loud the comments immediately before and after my comments and now I’ve been muted for the remainder of the live 🤣 make it make sense James!!
He's an idiot.

katemck

Jun 24, 2024
ireland
He's been asked so many questions and just dodges them. Now he's just said he'll answer some questions but not all. Probably only answering ones he can give a broad spectrum response to
Anything more specific will give his lies away
Absolutely & I’ve been muted now!

katemck

Jun 24, 2024
ireland
Here’s a little timeline of all his ops etc. So much in such a short space of time but since he’s been rumbled he’s been pretty healthy!
This is amazing! God he had a busy 2023 didn’t he and no let up in 2024 thus far!

I think he has munchausen - I think he has crohns and then got attention / sympathy as a result and that’s what started all of this as things seemed to have escalated very quickly in 2023. To lie on this level there is something seriously wrong - I don’t think mental health issues excuse bad behaviour but he seriously needs help not just for himself but for other genuine cancer patients and their families - I cannot imagine what it’s like for them knowing someone is out there lying about something horrific that they are going through.