James Horton Kofoed. Is he for real as nothing adds up?

TC1

Jun 16, 2024
UK
Catherine had a pic … & 237 followers and was following 250 …

Blocked for looking like a troll 🤔

Eh James … come again ?

She was probably one of your few supporters 😂

LOVE IT ❤️

Jun 18, 2024
Manchester
He says that there is no evidence out there he's ever committed a crime and if there is post it. Apparently we screenshot his posts and edit them.
I think he’s referring to the rent fraud and lack of news articles regarding it. There could be many reasons why there are no news reports online (none that I’ve found anyway). If you look for Publicising Criminal Sentences - GOV.UK you will find more info. See the examples I’ve posted. Just because it’s not on Google doesn’t mean it didn’t happen. IMG_1786.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_1787.jpeg
    IMG_1787.jpeg
    250.2 KB · Views: 36

weeKiddo

Mar 11, 2024
Uk
Hi jimmy 🧌 just because i know you got a few pages to catch up on being on live now you will come for a read 🫣 show proof of your cancer?

Mulberrybush

Jun 6, 2024
north West
He offered £500 for purple witch to go live with him. I keep telling him I will do it for free, he would never ever be able to wriggle out of what I show him. Unblock me you lying knobhead.

I am now convinced he believes his own lies. Imagine being early 30’s and your life is making up lies for attention.

Oh and Lozza the prozza wasn’t around was she now she has jumped ship! Wait until he sees Sue Hardings messages too 🤣🤣