James Horton Kofoed. Is he for real as nothing adds up?

P1neapplec4t

Jun 19, 2024
uk
Not sure if it's worth it but maybe send it to the other hospitals he frequents as well. If he's done it for that one he's prob done it for the others. For his little black folder of "evidence"

Kaysey14

Jun 12, 2024
Chichester England
Did you notice when someone questioned a blatant lie he’d try and reasons to it and then turn above shade of mauve 🤣
How his fans can’t see through his lies is beyond me. I barely watched any of it , I couldn’t cope with his aggressive manner. He contradicted himself so many times it was a joke !!!
One lady even said she’s scared for her daughter as social media is toxic but there she was supporting him , WTAF !!! His supporters must be thick or vulnerable and he preys on them for that reason !! 😡😡😡😡😡

sassyzazxo

Jul 10, 2024
oxford
How his fans can’t see through his lies is beyond me. I barely watched any of it , I couldn’t cope with his aggressive manner. He contradicted himself so many times it was a joke !!!
One lady even said she’s scared for her daughter as social media is toxic but there she was supporting him , WTAF !!! His supporters must be thick or vulnerable and he preys on them for that reason !! 😡😡😡😡😡
There was an ICU nurse in the live hanging off of every word he said last night it is disturbing how he has so many people wrapped up in these lies

sassyzazxo

Jul 10, 2024
oxford
Did the nurse stay? I saw them to start with but then didn't see any other comments.
It was always the same sort of comments throughout. Comments along the lines of ‘why can’t people leave you alone’ ‘I don’t know why they are so interested’ ‘it’s completely unfair to do this to someone going through cancer’! I clicked on the nurse profile so many times wanting to message them but thought better of it. Surely as a medical professional you’d see the holes in the lies but I guess not!

Redgirl4282

May 17, 2024
liverpool
We felt the same, and at the point he unblocked me to say he’d screen shot my messages, all id commented was that chemo is hard on your liver so they don’t recommend you drink a lot, quite what he planned to do with that screen shot I do not know .

Thank you, it’s a sucky journey, I think that’s what makes this sting. I should leave and forget him, but him fabricating these things and then making out that I’m some sort of evil person, my husband is literally dying and he can swan about making this up and still act the victim.
It’s disgusting.

Do not feel silly, you took someone who appeared vulnerable at their word, that makes you a good and kind person. Sadly it was wasted on him. Sending you so much love, I’m also here should you need to chat, I’m had so much support, I’m so lucky, so it can’t be all take on my end 🥰🥰 xxx
I’m sorry you are going through this, he is the lowest of the low.
Sending lots of love your way xx

Bob321

Jun 8, 2024
UK
Latest post showing windows.... that didn't happen last night. Don't understand his game play here. He obviously knows everyone knows that the windows weren't done last night.