James Horton Kofoed. Is he for real as nothing adds up?

Redgirl4282

May 17, 2024
liverpool
No James you are the biggest whiney wimp I've ever come across.

Edited to add that I had my chemo yesterday and so far have only been able to shuffle to the door to let my dogs out and back again.
I'm on palliative chemo only so not as strong as some chemos but it can still knock me for six for a while.
There is no way he would be be able to be out partying just after chemo.
The lying t.
I know it’s not by any means the same thing but I have to have an iv infusion due to my condition and there are such strict rules on what you can and can’t do, mainly staying away from others ect so If that requires such strict rules then why would someone who is having actual chemo be jetting off here there and everywhere. I’m exhausted for a good few days after my treatment and can barely stay awake. He is utter scum.
Sending lots of love to you xx

copperkettle

Jun 11, 2024
Chelmsford
So they broke in at 2:37am today, assaulted him, robbed him, he would have then had to have gone to a&e for god knows how many hours to then be diagnosed with broken ribs and the first thing he does is go out and buy a phone (because he says his was taken) and posts to TikTok (also in between this time the police arrive as well). The timeline isn’t adding up (which of course it wouldn’t as we know he’s lying)

P1neapplec4t

Jun 19, 2024
uk
James, quick question. How did they steal stuff if the place was empty as u stated in last night's delightful live?
Also how did u post if they took your phone?
You're a disgrace. Bet the cameras didn't work and get any footage conveniently.
Fastest treatment ever at a hospital as well, do you have your own private line u call?
Stupid dumbass prick!

P1neapplec4t

Jun 19, 2024
uk
Wow! Someone on this thread called his next move being him claiming to be assaulted! He really is that predictable yet still so desperate for attention using old photos
Thar would be me. Last night's supposed email was him setting it up and I also said as much about that. He's really unhinged.

P1neapplec4t

Jun 19, 2024
uk
James you're predictable fella. It's getting boring now. Those poor police constantly having to deal with pond scum like yourself all the time. I bet they laugh at you like the rest of us do!