James Horton Kofoed. Is he for real as nothing adds up?

P1neapplec4t

Jun 19, 2024
uk
Sorry I'm on a rant.
He says leave me alone etc but yet is constantly calling trolls out and baiting them. So which is it James? Cos if u wanted to be left alone (which won't happen til u r in prison) you would keep your head down. You wouldn't be baiting people, calling them out and saying you aren't bothered and u don't care etc.
Trying to get those followers up but it's not happening cos your conman ffoed and more people are seeing thru your bullshit!

P1neapplec4t

Jun 19, 2024
uk
I think we are. Numerous times we've posted on here and he's made a video related to it. Yet he says he doesn't read it. t

P1neapplec4t

Jun 19, 2024
uk
He had a sofa and a tv he said last night and was only there to pick something up......so if he'd moved why was he there at 237am and what did they tie him to cos the hoose was empty 🤔
I predict a live later on
Exactly. What a crock.of s. He needs to be done for wasting police time.

Jun 18, 2024
surrey
His stories are always so far fetched - he was held at knife point… they think he got a girl pregnant 🙄🙄 for do sake does he not realise that no one believes a word that comes out his mouth. He actually needs help… no one can lie like this and think it’s ok

katemck

Jun 24, 2024
ireland
Jackanory out to play again I see! 🫠

Seems they turned out at just the right time before he "moves" in the next 24 hrs. World's unluckiest bloke
Yes but at one point in his live last night there was nothing in that apartment bar the couch and he wasn’t staying there he was only picking up something & decided to go live - he’s scrambling so much he can’t keep the lies straight! And I bet there will be no live tonight so we can’t see any of his injuries!

peach1830

Jul 6, 2024
west sussex
So they broke in at 2:37am today, assaulted him, robbed him, he would have then had to have gone to a&e for god knows how many hours to then be diagnosed with broken ribs and the first thing he does is go out and buy a phone (because he says his was taken) and posts to TikTok (also in between this time the police arrive as well). The timeline isn’t adding up (which of course it wouldn’t as we know he’s lying)
All whilst in between his weekly chemo too 🙄🙄

Jun 22, 2024
England
Catherine Tate Yawn GIF by Warner Bros. UK & Ireland

I genuinely have nothing else to say

Jul 2, 2024
essex
I’m always a big fan of entering a property where forensics are carrying out an investigation. 🙃 and ya know if you’re going through chemo, you’ve had multiple operations and stage 4 cancer and at one point your bowel has “burst” (your words jimmy) it’s almost certain if you’d had the living s out of you then you’d be kept in hospital for more than a couple of hours. Imagine your first thought being that you’ll get a new phone and log into TikTok to update the masses.
Absolute bobble head him.

Jun 22, 2024
England
I know it’s not by any means the same thing but I have to have an iv infusion due to my condition and there are such strict rules on what you can and can’t do, mainly staying away from others ect so If that requires such strict rules then why would someone who is having actual chemo be jetting off here there and everywhere. I’m exhausted for a good few days after my treatment and can barely stay awake. He is utter scum.
Sending lots of love to you xx
I too have an infusion (4 weekly) due to my condition and it's exactly the same for me, the days that follow make me feel deathly so seeing knobfoed so spritely after his make believe chemo is just ridiculous.

(Also wondering if we have the same condition/treatment)

Everybody

Jun 27, 2024
England
Yes but at one point in his live last night there was nothing in that apartment bar the couch and he wasn’t staying there he was only picking up something & decided to go live - he’s scrambling so much he can’t keep the lies straight! And I bet there will be no live tonight so we can’t see any of his injuries!
Ah but luckily it’s broken ribs - nothing to see and bruises on his body - specifically not on his face .. I’m placing bets there’ll be a live tonight to take in the sympathy gifts/cash 👍🏻

weeKiddo

Mar 11, 2024
Uk
Funny how his cameras move around but didnt catch anyone doing that , funny how his using an old police van picture from last year 🧌💀🫣 jimmy im embarrassed for you now and i dont have many words left either. You cant get the police onto him because he cries MH you need locked up jimmy for your own safety or for others at this rate if this is the lengths your going to get the attention you need how about reach out to your family they been trying to help you for years stop craving it off strangers its so weird. 🤦🏼‍♀️