James Horton Kofoed. Is he for real as nothing adds up?

cheekyk

Jun 13, 2024
Manchester
Funny how his cameras move around but didnt catch anyone doing that , funny how his using an old police van picture from last year 🧌💀🫣 jimmy im embarrassed for you now and i dont have many words left either. You cant get the police onto him because he cries MH you need locked up jimmy for your own safety or for others at this rate if this is the lengths your going to get the attention you need how about reach out to your family they been trying to help you for years stop craving it off strangers its so weird. 🤦🏼‍♀️
Can vouch for this .. seen the video. Hahaha hes such bad liar x

Bob321

Jun 8, 2024
UK
EVERYONE WHOS IN CHAT - can vouch for me , my proof ive just been sent jimmys door is fine and his england flag is still in place ☺️
Could your person possibly hold a phone showing date and time next to his window and flag. We could plaster it all over tiktok and prove him a liar yet again

P1neapplec4t

Jun 19, 2024
uk
This is why we have the other group set up, sick of him taking the comments and ideas from here and using for his own warped mind.
I'm not in the other group :(
Could your person possibly hold a phone showing date and time next to his window and flag. We could plaster it all over tiktok and prove him a liar yet again
He would just say he cleaned it so there's no point