James Horton Kofoed. Is he for real as nothing adds up?

Mulberrybush

Jun 6, 2024
north West
Right Jimmy.
Oh where do we start with your latest fantasy 🤣🤣 Slugston predicted this and you read it and ran with it as another idea.

So firstly last nights live was a lie. There were no removal vans at your house yesterday. FACT.
You said the place was empty and you were staying at the new house you bought. LIE. You didn’t.

And LIE you havent bought anything you utter cockwomble. You have a rented place paid for by housing association. Why lie? Why do you always pretend you are something you are not?

Secondly, I can vouch for wee Kiddo, I have seen the video and can 100% confirm that this didnt happen at all. There is no mark on your door, your scruffy England flag is at your window still and your door has not been touched and neither have you. This will backfire though as I have however contacted the police after your post and sent it to them asking them to do a safeguarding check on you. Also the mental health team as they will see you need sectioning.

Please don’t think we are stupid enough to fall for your s, nobody does. Your made up lung surgery will be messed up if you have broken ribs 🤣🤣

Really cannot wait for your next live. And to post the video all over including your deluded fan girls inboxes, which btw is clearly date and time stamped. Oh dear.

You are trying to take the focus off the private group. Your purple witch may have closed hers down but the one with the big news and all the evidence is alive and kicking. So we don’t speculate on here, it is all posted on there and we come with every single receipt.

Last edited:

Glitzy Koala

Jun 18, 2024
Manchester
Right Jimmy.
Oh where do we start with your latest fantasy 🤣🤣 Slugston predicted this and you read it and ran with it as another idea.

So firstly last nights live was a lie. There were no removal vans at your house yesterday. FACT.
You said the place was empty and you were staying at the new house you bought. LIE. You didn’t.

And LIE you havent bought anything you utter cockwomble. You have a rented place paid for by housing association. Why lie? Why do you always pretend you are something you are not?

Secondly, I can vouch for wee Kiddo, I have seen the video and can 100% confirm that this didnt happen at all. There is no mark on your door, your scruffy England flag is at your window still and your door has not been touched and neither have you. This will backfire though as I have however contacted the police after your post and sent it to them asking them to do a safeguarding check on you. Also the mental health team as they will see you need sectioning.

Please don’t think we are stupid enough to fall for your s, nobody does. Your made up lung surgery will be messed up if you have broken ribs 🤣🤣

Really cannot wait for your next live. And to post the video all over including your deluded fan girls inboxes, which btw is clearly date and time stamped. Oh dear.

You are trying to take the focus off the private group. Your purple witch may have closed hers sown but the one with the big news and all the evidence is alive and kicking. So we don’t speculate on here, it is all posted on there and we come with every single receipt.
Fact checked, fact checked, fact checked ✔️

Slugston98

Jun 16, 2024
Omeprazole Chemo
Right Jimmy.

You are trying to take the focus off the private group. Your purple witch may have closed hers sown but the one with the big news and all the evidence is alive and kicking. So we don’t speculate on here, it is all posted on there and we come with every single receipt.
spoke nothing but facts here ✌️

Jun 22, 2024
England
I was in the private group, left to go away for a few days (knew I wouldn't be able to contribute and my phone would likely have exploded because it's so busy 😂) and have no idea how to get back in.
It's not a problem though because I know when someone re- enters a chat group it can feel quite odd as the dynamics change.
I trust what you guys are doing over there will eventually all come to light and we here will get to see all of your hard work pay off 💪

To add, reading back it looks like that group has gone now anyway (the WhatsApp one)??