James Horton Kofoed. Is he for real as nothing adds up?

Mulberrybush

Jun 6, 2024
north West
Definitely wasn't removed. I have the WhatsApp chat from the person who validated me. It said the chat had been blocked. Said it had been reported and had to close.
Deffo was removed, I can ss the removal too if needed? Maybe you were told that as the person didn’t know but have just checked and yes removed.

P1neapplec4t

Jun 19, 2024
uk
New video up......even though he's been advised not to make it......course u have Jimmy 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄 looking well for someone who's been beaten the s out of. U look exactly the same as u did last night you fkn loser
What a prat 🤣
For someone that was assaulted he looks unscathed. Amazing that.
Be interesting to see what comes of this. If it's true (we know it isnt) then the cctv will have who did it, they should be arrested and then charged. Then he will be all chipper and gobby on a live no doubt. I sense this won't happen with this. I'm thinking the police won't be able to figure out who did it and it will remain a mystery. Tho we all know its utter rubbish.
Bet james is kicking himself that black eye filter isn't available anymore!

P1neapplec4t

Jun 19, 2024
uk
Deffo was removed, I can ss the removal too if needed? Maybe you were told that as the person didn’t know but have just checked and yes removed.
What did I do wrong? I can send u the screenshots I have where I was told the group has been closed. Noone stated I'd done anything wrong so I'm clueless.

P1neapplec4t

Jun 19, 2024
uk
What did I do wrong? I can send u the screenshots I have where I was told the group has been closed. Noone stated I'd done anything wrong so I'm clueless.
Feel free to message me on WhatsApp im sure u have it. I def didn't do anything wrong at all apart from join in the banter and chat.

Jun 22, 2024
England
If you want addi g back let me know, it is a whatsapp one
If that's OK?
But honestly I don't want to be an imposter because I've been gone nearly a week so I really will not be offended if you would rather not.

I was confused about the WhatsApp one because P1neapplec4t mentioned up thread about it closing because it was leaked.

Jun 17, 2024
england
I thought he was just popping to his house to collect some bits then going home to his new house? So caught out there that there is no new house. Yet another lie. If he was in his new house, ‘trolls’ wouldn’t know where he lived and the window image is the ‘old house’

Mulberrybush

Jun 6, 2024
north West
Lets take this off here, this is not the place for it. Message me on tt. Not doubting you have ss saying that, but they probably didn’t know?

P1neapplec4t

Jun 19, 2024
uk
If that's OK?
But honestly I don't want to be an imposter because I've been gone nearly a week so I really will not be offended if you would rather not.

I was confused about the WhatsApp one because P1neapplec4t mentioned up thread about it closing because it was leaked.
I was told that that's why, now I'm being told I was removed yet I have no idea why

Kaysey14

Jun 12, 2024
Chichester England
Let me tell you from experience, broken ribs are excruciating. Even with morphine I struggled to even breathe, absolutely no way would you be laying flat on your back speaking full sentences.
He is just beyond hilarious, well actually no it's the people still believing his bollocks that are hilarious.
I badly bruised my ribs and was black and blue after falling over and I was in so much pain I could barely talk. He would not be able to lay on his back like that. It’s agony !!

katemck

Jun 24, 2024
ireland
Right Jimmy.
Oh where do we start with your latest fantasy 🤣🤣 Slugston predicted this and you read it and ran with it as another idea.

So firstly last nights live was a lie. There were no removal vans at your house yesterday. FACT.
You said the place was empty and you were staying at the new house you bought. LIE. You didn’t.

And LIE you havent bought anything you utter cockwomble. You have a rented place paid for by housing association. Why lie? Why do you always pretend you are something you are not?

Secondly, I can vouch for wee Kiddo, I have seen the video and can 100% confirm that this didnt happen at all. There is no mark on your door, your scruffy England flag is at your window still and your door has not been touched and neither have you. This will backfire though as I have however contacted the police after your post and sent it to them asking them to do a safeguarding check on you. Also the mental health team as they will see you need sectioning.

Please don’t think we are stupid enough to fall for your s, nobody does. Your made up lung surgery will be messed up if you have broken ribs 🤣🤣

Really cannot wait for your next live. And to post the video all over including your deluded fan girls inboxes, which btw is clearly date and time stamped. Oh dear.

You are trying to take the focus off the private group. Your purple witch may have closed hers down but the one with the big news and all the evidence is alive and kicking. So we don’t speculate on here, it is all posted on there and we come with every single receipt.
Do we think he really moved? Just wondering if the flag is still in the windows