James Horton Kofoed. Is he for real as nothing adds up?

Jun 17, 2024
england
Just a thought on the ‘assault’. He said they broke in and stole his phone. He also said the police responded immediately…… how did he get the videos of the van and door if he didn’t have a phone? And it’s light outside. I don’t know how long the crime scene people take to come but I would imagine it was pretty quick if they wanted to preserve prints etc? Correct me if I’m wrong though! Unlike James I haven’t had much experience with the police.

Mulberrybush

Jun 6, 2024
north West
Just a thought on the ‘assault’. He said they broke in and stole his phone. He also said the police responded immediately…… how did he get the videos of the van and door if he didn’t have a phone? And it’s light outside. I don’t know how long the crime scene people take to come but I would imagine it was pretty quick if they wanted to preserve prints etc? Correct me if I’m wrong though! Unlike James I haven’t had much experience with the police.
He has used old videos of the police van etc. He is deluded

katemck

Jun 24, 2024
ireland
I had a friend over this evening and I was telling him about James and how I got conned on the GFM etc and how this group has gathered all this evidence - I can’t find the post now but I showed him the summary someone did of all the incidents and surgeries James had had and he couldn’t believe it and is convinced James is lying. But we were talking about him and got to wondering - has anyone here or in the private chat met him and / or his family in real life? Like is he as blatant with his lies in real life? And what does his family know - like do they realise what’s going on? I’d be absolutely mortified if he was my family member.

Jamiroquai

Jul 2, 2024
Earth
I had a friend over this evening and I was telling him about James and how I got conned on the GFM etc and how this group has gathered all this evidence - I can’t find the post now but I showed him the summary someone did of all the incidents and surgeries James had had and he couldn’t believe it and is convinced James is lying. But we were talking about him and got to wondering - has anyone here or in the private chat met him and / or his family in real life? Like is he as blatant with his lies in real life? And what does his family know - like do they realise what’s going on? I’d be absolutely mortified if he was my family member.
Yes he’s as bad in life as on his live. No his family do not want anything to do with him.

weeKiddo

Mar 11, 2024
Uk
Family apparently have tried to reach out when he first put the cancer post up as they knew nothing about it i have all the messages and they reached out to me. They are fed up with his lies & his been bringing trouble to the door for years but they gave up and when they asked him for proof he wont give them it or any consent to find out and because his age nothing they can do. He wont accept any help and tells people they gave up on him because he was gay which is lies.

katemck

Jun 24, 2024
ireland
Family apparently have tried to reach out when he first put the cancer post up as they knew nothing about it i have all the messages and they reached out to me. They are fed up with his lies & his been bringing trouble to the door for years but they gave up and when they asked him for proof he wont give them it or any consent to find out and because his age nothing they can do. He wont accept any help and tells people they gave up on him because he was gay which is lies.
God you would really feel for them!