James Horton Kofoed. Is he for real as nothing adds up?

glenny2309

Jun 18, 2024
west midlands
Anyone think he’s buying views at the moment? 47k in less than 24 hours on his last one? Maybe perfectly plausible but for someone who thrives on ‘followers’ and ‘likes’ he’s gone from circa 8k over the last couple of weeks to 47k now? Morning James. You can use this statement for a post today if you like. ‘Why would I need to buy views you’s are seriously deluded’ yadda yadda yadda 😴

Jun 8, 2024
UK
Anyone think he’s buying views at the moment? 47k in less than 24 hours on his last one? Maybe perfectly plausible but for someone who thrives on ‘followers’ and ‘likes’ he’s gone from circa 8k over the last couple of weeks to 47k now? Morning James. You can use this statement for a post today if you like. ‘Why would I need to buy views you’s are seriously deluded’ yadda yadda yadda 😴
I’m guessing he probably does. It’s sad nonetheless. Morning all ❤️❤️my fellow purple witchy woo crew ❤️xxx

weeKiddo

Mar 11, 2024
Uk
I have no words and he still continues to lie. We know all you care about is the followers we dont we have faces you blocked us all.

Attachments

• IMG_3978.jpeg
    IMG_3978.jpeg
    185.7 KB · Views: 126
  • IMG_3979.jpeg
    IMG_3979.jpeg
    200 KB · Views: 98

P1neapplec4t

Jun 19, 2024
uk
I would say he is. Considering the amount of views there is a real lack of likes. Tho he will prob start buying those as well.

katemck

Jun 24, 2024
ireland
It does look like it’s all sourced from here (but I’m a relatively new member so havent been able to go through all 200+ pages yet lol) - whoever has done it has done a very good job thus far. I like the idea of having a post for each medical emergency and how his explanations are full of discrepancies - it makes it a lot easier for ppl to follow how he’s caught himself in lies & it sets out the proof / basis for which he is being challenged. Fair play to whoever has done it & to all the OGs in this group for bringing this all to light! Honestly I felt like such a fool after donating, but having seen this group and the efforts ppl have gone to here to hold him accountable has really helped alleviate my feeling of foolishness!