James Horton Kofoed. Is he for real as nothing adds up?

MissIndie

Jun 21, 2024
Scotland
Hi Jim "give your head a wobble"👋🏻
Dance Moving GIF

mariemassey

Jun 20, 2024
surrey
This is amazing! God he had a busy 2023 didn’t he and no let up in 2024 thus far!

I think he has munchausen - I think he has crohns and then got attention / sympathy as a result and that’s what started all of this as things seemed to have escalated very quickly in 2023. To lie on this level there is something seriously wrong - I don’t think mental health issues excuse bad behaviour but he seriously needs help not just for himself but for other genuine cancer patients and their families - I cannot imagine what it’s like for them knowing someone is out there lying about something horrific that they are going through.

MissIndie

Jun 21, 2024
Scotland
He's looking well for someone being beaten black and blue by numerous men 😂😂 I bet he's used this and done the graffiti himself to get a safe house! He did say he had cameras in his old place but just said they won't get away with it this time as he has cameras watching. You are on shady, fed up t!

Jun 17, 2024
england
He's looking well for someone being beaten black and blue by numerous men 😂😂 I bet he's used this and done the graffiti himself to get a safe house! He did say he had cameras in his old place but just said they won't get away with it this time as he has cameras watching. You are on shady, fed up t!
I should have caught up before I posted mine 🤣

mariemassey

Jun 20, 2024
surrey
He wouldn’t know what cancer does to u. I battled endometrial cancer last year it was in my uterus and spread to my cervix I had a radical hysterectomy 28rounds of external radiation and 2 rounds of brachytherapy my treatment finished may 23 and it’s now July 24 and I’m still shattered with radiation fatigue I have lymphoedema in my right leg and am zapped of any energy. And you get that piluk pretending to have cancer🤬🤬🤬🤬 I’m lucky I’m now cancer free and he is sitting there playing games 🤬🤬

MissIndie

Jun 21, 2024
Scotland
Also people with broken ribs literally can not move without being in absolute agony! Not one scratch or mark on your coupon either 😂 your a rid neck, a fully grown adult man thriving of fake drama you create! No wonder no one likes or wants to be around you. I don't even know you but you make me so fing angry 😡 😡