James Horton Kofoed. Is he for real as nothing adds up?

pringle

Jul 4, 2024
England
Hi everyone, I'm new to posting in here although I have been following for a week or so, I was following james and watching his lives just to see the utter tripe he spews I've never interacted with him but got blocked tonight 😂😂, he literally makes me feel sick lieing about cancer, I lost my partner in 2019 to this awful disease, I can not wait until the day someone knocks that smug look off his face

Mar 16, 2024
Scotland
I noticed in one of his earlier posts he had put diagnosed with stage 2 cancer but didnt add in anything about it having spread to his lungs. I don't understand how people can't see through his lies. Every single video is lies, but people are still blowing smoke up his ass and feeling sorry for him. He is an absolute cretin

Jun 22, 2024
England
Oh and he also mentioned the TT group that's recently appeared so he's aware of it, said they need to get his name correct as they've missed Kofoed

qwerty54321

Jun 11, 2024
London
Honestly I felt like such a fool after donating, but having seen this group and the efforts ppl have gone to here to hold him accountable has really helped alleviate my feeling of foolishness!
Did you donate through his Gofundme page? Have you received a refund?

Jun 18, 2024
surrey
If he doesn’t talk about trolls he hasn’t anything else to talk about as he won’t talk about treatment and has nothing else left in his bag of made up s left to make people feel sorry for him

peach1830

Jul 6, 2024
west sussex
I noticed in one of his earlier posts he had put diagnosed with stage 2 cancer but didnt add in anything about it having spread to his lungs. I don't understand how people can't see through his lies. Every single video is lies, but people are still blowing smoke up his ass and feeling sorry for him. He is an absolute cretin
Yes noticed that too !

PlentyOfShhh

Mar 16, 2024
UK
2.37 or not 2.37, that is the question?
To Be Or Not To Be Reaction GIF by Anne Horel

Jamiroquai

Jul 2, 2024
Earth
He definitely redecorated in time for his live at his ‘new home’ he seems to like hanging wallpaper a lot. He had to correct himself about putting up the TV because no one with busted ribs could. His lack of wounds and the fact he’s not visually in any pain should make it obvious to his last remaining followers that he’s faking. I’m convinced his closest mods are all in on the lie…