James Horton Kofoed. Is he for real as nothing adds up?

Jun 22, 2024
England
He definitely redecorated in time for his live at his ‘new home’ he seems to like hanging wallpaper a lot. He had to correct himself about putting up the TV because no one with busted ribs could. His lack of wounds and the fact he’s not visually in any pain should make it obvious to his last remaining followers that he’s faking. I’m convinced his closest mods are all in on the lie…
I think the remaining sheep are there because they enjoy the fact they're part of his "clique". Possibly have issues themselves and have been suckered in.
I've noticed when he gives attention to Jessica she runs with it and starts posting things like "James you can take me to the Maldives for my birthday" it's like she gets really over excited when he interacts with her.

Jun 17, 2024
england
I think the remaining sheep are there because they enjoy the fact they're part of his "clique". Possibly have issues themselves and have been suckered in.
I've noticed when he gives attention to Jessica she runs with it and starts posting things like "James you can take me to the Maldives for my birthday" it's like she gets really over excited when he interacts with her.
I thought the exact same thing!! She gets really excited

Jun 17, 2024
england
Sad really that she laps up attention from someone like him. A conman, liar and general scumbag. How desperate are some of them, I mean seriously?
Maybe she's hoping she can turn him 🤣
I initially felt sorry for her but I wonder if one of the above comments (I can’t remember the name of the poster) is right and whether she is in on it? I just don’t understand how she can’t see through it?

cheekyk

Jun 13, 2024
Manchester
It does look like it’s all sourced from here (but I’m a relatively new member so havent been able to go through all 200+ pages yet lol) - whoever has done it has done a very good job thus far. I like the idea of having a post for each medical emergency and how his explanations are full of discrepancies - it makes it a lot easier for ppl to follow how he’s caught himself in lies & it sets out the proof / basis for which he is being challenged. Fair play to whoever has done it & to all the OGs in this group for bringing this all to light! Honestly I felt like such a fool after donating, but having seen this group and the efforts ppl have gone to here to hold him accountable has really helped alleviate my feeling of foolishness!
I deffo would request a refund back x