James Horton Kofoed. Is he for real as nothing adds up?

P1neapplec4t

Jun 19, 2024
uk
How do u set up so many profiles? I struggled with the ones I had. Got blocked today and don't have any other email addresses etc so sod it I'll have to miss out. :(

P1neapplec4t

Jun 19, 2024
uk
How do u set up so many profiles? I struggled with the ones I had. Got blocked today and don't have any other email addresses etc so sod it I'll have to miss out. :(
in other news, i’ve taken the liberty of setting his chemo up for him, all ready for tomorrow x
I do love your pictures! 🤣

P1neapplec4t

Jun 19, 2024
uk
i have a lot of email addresses😭 don’t ask why
Don't worry I won't 😂
I will have to set another one up at some point so that if he does grow some balls and go live with someone I can watch him squirm, s his pants and then block them like the coward he is!

Mulberrybush

Jun 6, 2024
north West
Mulberrybush you just got a shout out 😅

He said "oh look here's Mulberrybush the sad individual"

Anyway I'm out, he's boring the life out of me.
Sorry to piss on your fire Jimmy but I didn’t even see your live. You bore me to tears with the most mundane lives just reading comments out replying ‘yes thanks’ or ‘block’.

I do know for a fact you haven’t moved in to any new place, you were putting your washing out today, strange that for someone who has moved 🤣 you haven’t bought any property, you are begging the housing team to move you. Don’t forget to take your flag though, its bringing the neighbourhood down 😂

However if you are as brave as you try to act and want evidence then unblock me, I have said it a million times. You sound such a dick asking people to show proof you are lying when in reality you hide behind your block button, running away like the little scared rat you are. What a pathetic fool you are, running away from what you think is one of the 60 year old women.

Oh and btw, yes my partner has seen your videos on my phone. The only thing he found odd about that was me telling him you were male. He thinks you must be trans because he states that no man’s balls are as small as yours and you need to grow a pair.

katemck

Jun 24, 2024
ireland
Did you donate through his Gofundme page? Have you received a refund?
No I haven’t received a refund but I have been in contact with them & have used a lot that was helpfully shared here as a basis for my claim. It’s not the money (I only donated 20€) but it’s the principle - this exp will make me so much warier of donating to ppl and im sure it’s the same for others which means that genuine ppl who need some help will lose out