James Horton Kofoed. Is he for real as nothing adds up?

Kaysey14

Jun 12, 2024
Chichester England
Sorry to piss on your fire Jimmy but I didn’t even see your live. You bore me to tears with the most mundane lives just reading comments out replying ‘yes thanks’ or ‘block’.

I do know for a fact you haven’t moved in to any new place, you were putting your washing out today, strange that for someone who has moved 🤣 you haven’t bought any property, you are begging the housing team to move you. Don’t forget to take your flag though, its bringing the neighbourhood down 😂

However if you are as brave as you try to act and want evidence then unblock me, I have said it a million times. You sound such a dick asking people to show proof you are lying when in reality you hide behind your block button, running away like the little scared rat you are. What a pathetic fool you are, running away from what you think is one of the 60 year old women.

Oh and btw, yes my partner has seen your videos on my phone. The only thing he found odd about that was me telling him you were male. He thinks you must be trans because he states that no man’s balls are as small as yours and you need to grow a pair.

cheekyk

Jun 13, 2024
Manchester
Also, why does he keep saying we have screenshot news articles / instagram posts and editing them? Are his TT friends actually that thick to believe it? You can literally google it, 😂 and his address has been put on manchester evening news not us? do me

Jun 22, 2024
England
If he carries on blocking at the rate he was last night there will literally just be him, Sue and Jessica sat there on the live.

He's lost all control, the only control he has is his block button which is why he makes such a song and dance about blocking people.

You keep going on about how sad us "trolls" are, well James I can tell you this for nothing, I'd much rather be a sad troll than a lying, conning scumbag 👍

Redgirl4282

May 17, 2024
liverpool
I too have an infusion (4 weekly) due to my condition and it's exactly the same for me, the days that follow make me feel deathly so seeing knobfoed so spritely after his make believe chemo is just ridiculous.

(Also wondering if we have the same condition/treatment)
Hey sorry for the late reply, I’m back in hospital (a real one with a real condition take note James)
I have ankylosing spondylitis and rheumatoid arthritis.

Deleted member 5062

Jul 5, 2024
Nottingham
For any newcomers...
This is the post Jimbo is referring to when he talks about trolls saying he has 'a kid'
It was posted on his Instagram account in 2021...not 3 months ago as he says?
It has not been edited
His instagram announcement about his baby is a "cut & paste" of Phillip Schofield's "coming out" statement..... thought it sounded familiar

Jun 22, 2024
England
Hey sorry for the late reply, I’m back in hospital (a real one with a real condition take note James)
Ah not the same I have multiple sclerosis, but there are guys in my infusion group who have treatment for rheumatoid arthritis.
Hopefully you have a short stay in hospital and get well soon 😊

Shelzymac

Jul 6, 2024
Lancaster
This is when he first said “the cancer had spread” one was liver, then it was lung.
BY MISTAKE....Sorry but be knew he said liver because he just recalled that he said liver. If he had made a mistake he would have corrected himself right away. Just got confused with his own lies.

Also, how is he stage 2 if it's spread to his lung 😭

womble1975

Jul 4, 2024
Middlesbrough
I have the same. Unfortunately out of control for last few years with no treatments working. Should hopefully be starting infliximab infusion again after a long break to see if it will work again. Been off it for 8 years and the consultant took some persuading to let me retry x