James Horton Kofoed. Is he for real as nothing adds up?

glenny2309

Jun 18, 2024
west midlands
Why does he look completely out of it on that video?! It’s defo not morphine. Anyway we all know where this is going now. Funny how there’s been a high profile case in the news the last couple of days regarding kidnapping a celeb. Our dear friend is lining himself up for a self inflicted kidnapping attempt 🙄🤣

P1neapplec4t

Jun 19, 2024
uk
Why does he look completely out of it on that video?! It’s defo not morphine. Anyway we all know where this is going now. Funny how there’s been a high profile case in the news the last couple of days regarding kidnapping a celeb. Our dear friend is lining himself up for a self inflicted kidnapping attempt 🙄🤣
I wouldn't put anything past the crazy bugger.

Jamiroquai

Jul 2, 2024
Earth
One thing I have noticed with him is that when he starts his videos his face starts straight then starts talking and his eyebrows start to raise and everything body language don't lie but he sure does!
It’s funny you should mention that as I’ve noticed that James does in fact tell the truth inadvertently many times in his lives. Whenever he jokes around with his mods or anyone about the ‘troll misinformation’ and pokes fun at the ‘theories’ surrounding him he’s telling the truth.

“Oh yeah Jess, gone away on holiday with everyone’s GFM money ain’t I and I’m lying about cancer.” *durhurhur* Etc…

He thinks it comes across as a joke, but to more seasoned members of this group it’s just surreal as we know he’s lying but jokes about the truth as if he believes himself. Maybe it’s his sick way of coping, but it’s worth noting anytime he jokes about all of this, he’s telling the truth without actually telling the truth to the people that need to hear it the most.

kate

Jun 17, 2024
london
How do u set up so many profiles? I struggled with the ones I had. Got blocked today and don't have any other email addresses etc so sod it I'll have to miss out. :(
You can set up another account on the same email, just go to settings and add another account but just create one 👌I have many for work and personal

P1neapplec4t

Jun 19, 2024
uk
You can set up another account on the same email, just go to settings and add another account but just create one 👌I have many for work and personal
Oooo OK last time I tried it just logged me into the one that I already had. Thanks I'll have a go in a bit :)

mariemassey

Jun 20, 2024
surrey
He is real but he isn’t his, he stole the photo. The baby has nothing to do with him at all, no ties whatsoever. This is how crazy he is. Another fraud. Also I don’t think the police take too kindly to posting other people’s children on social media and announcing they are yours. What a freak he is. What man would even do that?
He really is a nutter 🤣

ib73

Jun 15, 2024
Nl
There is an article on bolton news, not sure if that is in the area as I am not familiar with UK.

Slugston98

Jun 16, 2024
Omeprazole Chemo
james making fake accounts of cc names in here on tiktok isn’t fing funny babe and you aren’t even original insulting yourself. or is it one of your minions doing it? Lozza? Jessica? Sue? Jilly bean?