James Horton Kofoed. Is he for real as nothing adds up?

Shelzymac

Jul 6, 2024
Lancaster
So I had my 6 chemo today and I couldn't help but tell the oncology nurse who was with me today about this story. I explain the timelines, the cancer, how it's spread. She said some interesting things (she is doing further training). She said if cancer had spread to the lungs they usually don't go in with surgery because it's too complicated unless they really have to. She said one more very interesting thing too but I'm waiting to see James post about it on his page before I mention it to. She also wanted his tiktok and is going to check it out herself as she was in utter shock at his entire story x

Glitzy Koala

Jun 18, 2024
Manchester
So I had my 6 chemo today and I couldn't help but tell the oncology nurse who was with me today about this story. I explain the timelines, the cancer, how it's spread. She said some interesting things (she is doing further training). She said if cancer had spread to the lungs they usually don't go in with surgery because it's too complicated unless they really have to. She said one more very interesting thing too but I'm waiting to see James post about it on his page before I mention it to. She also wanted his tiktok and is going to check it out herself as she was in utter shock at his entire story x
I hope it went ok today ❤️
I have no.6 in a couple of weeks...fingers crossed the next few days are good for you...sending love

cheekyk

Jun 13, 2024
Manchester
Hope all went ok with today, thanks for sharing the story out. Hopefully she will take a look and pass it onto her friends who will raise something With someone within the NHS for all the lies he tells x

Shelzymac

Jul 6, 2024
Lancaster
Hope all went ok with today, thanks for sharing the story out. Hopefully she will take a look and pass it onto her friends who will raise something With someone within the NHS for all the lies he tells x
Yes hopefully she seemed really keen to know his tiktok and then asked me his name again towards the end. Would be good if she knows people at Christies (where James claims he goes isn't it) x

Jun 18, 2024
London
Wait..is there a fake in here? Just so you know I'm not a troll, spy or anything, my tiktok is @michellepearson23 I share my own journey on there (video of my chemo today), I've been in treatment for a year (luckily I am cancer free but still need treatment) so I am definitely not a fan of Mr Kofeod

I think there is but they know who it is now so don't worry lovely x I messaged mulberrybush to say I hope no one thinks its me either 🤣🙈 Im also a cancer patient but only have one video on my Tik tok of my journey.... I just want this bloody guy held to account for his actions!!!

kate

Jun 17, 2024
london
Wait..is there a fake in here? Just so you know I'm not a troll, spy or anything, my tiktok is @michellepearson23 I share my own journey on there (video of my chemo today), I've been in treatment for a year (luckily I am cancer free but still need treatment) so I am definitely not a fan of Mr Kofeod
Thanks for sharing your journey, iv just given you a follow 😊 I’m going through it too and working up the courage to start sharing myself x

Shelzymac

Jul 6, 2024
Lancaster
Thanks for sharing your journey, iv just given you a follow 😊 I’m going through it too and working up the courage to start sharing myself x
Bless you lovely just followed you back. Sorry you have to go through this too. Honestly I would say to anyone the best thing I've done for my mental health since starting my cancer journey was to share it. I've made the most incredible new friends and we have a lovely (and mostly genuine) community on tiktok xx

kate

Jun 17, 2024
london
Bless you lovely just followed you back. Sorry you have to go through this too. Honestly I would say to anyone the best thing I've done for my mental health since starting my cancer journey was to share it. I've made the most incredible new friends and we have a lovely (and mostly genuine) community on tiktok xx
Ah Thankyou! Ok that’s good to know, I’m always getting help from others sharing, so would be nice to be able to repay the favour 😊(shame we can’t trust them all!) x

Cooper131517

Jun 14, 2024
Berkshire
I called James out and wanted to make people aware of what he was doing.. I’ve lost all motivation to carry on with it tbh.

Vicki hun, I think you need to take a step back and have a break from it all. Your life and health is way more important. There are plenty of us here to keep track of his bullshit but it’s not worth you stressing over. Put yourself first. xx